Hospital maternity ratings

LuluBee

Mummy to Alex
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I was sent this and thought you might also find it useful - I know it's a bit late in the day for us to change our mind on where we're having baby, but is useful to find out the ratings of your local hospital

https://www.birthchoiceuk.com

ohh thank you, is it sad that i actually got excited by this? lol xx

I only changed my hospital at 36wks - you can change where you have your baby right up to the last minute I think!

Thanks hun! My hospital is apparently 'better performing' which sounds good!

Interesting .... i think i want to change my hospital now. I knew i should of gone with my gut and gone where i was born rather than the closest hospital

Just had a look and don't really understand the stats, my hospital has 2 differenet wards and I think all the stats are put together so they might be a bit misleading? Thanks for the link LuluBee - hadn't considered that I could choose the hospital (still want a home birth grrrrrrrr!)
xxx

i don't get mine either, in fact don't think its rated lol.
i'm just thick i think lol

looked again think mine comes under dudley group, and is above where its meant to be and below where its meant to be, but it doesnt say out of what percentage of women who went there did the survey.
i know the ward i'm going on is clean and not over run as my sil's mother is receptionist, so asked if i can have an end bed or room to myself lol, and extra food saved for me hehe
xx

Mine is the only 1 with no ratings!
Probally because its so bad! Lol.
x

Hi Ladies,

I was sent this and thought you might also find it useful - I know it's a bit late in the day for us to change our mind on where we're having baby, but is useful to find out the ratings of your local hospital

https://www.birthchoiceuk.com

Hey hun just noticed your from bromsgrove, are you delivering in worcester royal, this is where they have put me down for but not sure what the best hospital around our area is? Do you know any more? Thanks xx

Hey hun just noticed your from Bromsgrove, are you delivering in worcester royal, this is where they have put me down for but not sure what the best hospital around our area is? Do you know any more? Thanks xx

Hey hun,

I had my first at Worcester, and will be having this one there too. Ratings are good, but from experience, I can confirm that too!! Really nice & clean, and all the mw's are fab too. I'd choose to have a baby there any day!!

xx

Hey hun just noticed your from Bromsgrove, are you delivering in worcester royal, this is where they have put me down for but not sure what the best hospital around our area is? Do you know any more? Thanks xx

Hey hun,

I had my first at Worcester, and will be having this one there too. Ratings are good, but from experience, I can confirm that too!! Really nice & clean, and all the mw's are fab too. I'd choose to have a baby there any day!!

xx

Oh cool, that's great nice to know from someone who's had the experience of delivering there themselves the nurses and staff always seem friendly and helpful whenever i've needed to go in, once including a dislocated knee cap and having the fluid drained from my knee cap OUCH does that hurt!!!!!!!!!! lol. Thanks babe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->