Hospital Tour all very interesting apart from some stupid woman

Carlyanne15

Reaction score
As some of you know yesterday we went on our Hospital tour, which we found Extremely helpful and very informative!
The MW that should as around used to be a community MW so was very good at mentioning and linking AN class to the Labour at hospital. She covered all the aspects and said for us to only come in when 3 cms dilated etc.
And then showed us all the departments, the labour ward and the other wards.

However every few mins some woman was asking questions... which i and the others had no problem about, just that fact that

Apparantly she has some form of condition (what exactly she did say) and that when we was being told that they would wont as arriving until 3cms she was bangging on saying at the slightest labour pains she should be admitted! So the MW said well thats something your Consultant would be arranging, ie a special plan of care for you etc and that the MWs would follow that! But they wouldnt usually allow people in til 3cms into the Labour ward etc!
She harped on! And then it turns out which got us all P1ssed off is......

She was 21 weeks pregnant, no consultant. Hasnt seen her MW, under a totally different hospital miles away but was THINKING of Changing area!!!
and we all sat there thinking what the hell!!

Dont get me wrong! Anyone can ask a question, but being that she came along as she was just considering a change of hospital and then argued with the MW i was soooooo shocked.

Any way rant over on the stupid woman that clearly didnt bother to consider that there was 8 other pregnant couples!

And for anyone that was thinking about hospital tours, its well worth it.... i just hope you havent a loony there

Glad you enjoyed it hun! When i had my 1st we did the hospital visit and found it very helpful! I think it helped seeing the place before hand so it wasnt a big shock when i was in labour. The surroundings were familiar.

There's always one that think they are better or more important than others!!! of course if she did have a condition whatever then this would have been pre - arranged but she didnt need to tell everyone! Glad you found it informative though!

Glad you had a good visit. Funny about the odd woman though!

There's always one!!!!!!!!

Let's hope she isn't in the bed next to you!!!

Anyway, glad it went well hun
xxxx

There's always one!!!!!!!!

Let's hope she isn't in the bed next to you!!!

Anyway, glad it went well hun
xxxx

HAA HAA, christ i hope not! Could you imagine i might try and smoother her with a pillow!

tee hee

It was really good, and glad we went, but that woman was a sodding pain!

glad it went well!! My MW mentioned me having a tour of our hospital today, think ill take her up on it :D

Glad your visit went well hon, as for the stupid woman we had one in our group too. I think there is always one.

x x

Oooh - how exciting - not long to go now hunni bunni

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel