Hospitalized with HG :(

I was close to having IV fluids. Although I have been diagnosed with HG. I have to take anti sickness Meds do they make you feel more drained and drowsy? Mine make me feel awful but better than not even keeping fluid down...I hope your sickness subsides soon:flower:

The pills make me feel like death but without them I can't eat or drink. Not sure which is worse. I have zero energy from the pills. Dizzy, drained and exhausted

That makes me feel a little bit better I was concerned the tabs were doing something to my body. But I agree with you id rather feel out of it then constantly with my head down the toilet mine was spontaneous also I'd be sat there and start throwing up over the thought of smells? Really lol well here's too the first trimester and our little trouble makers nestled inside us like nothing lol :) it will all be a distant memory soon (I hope) but this pregnancy is defiantly enough to put me off having another and that's coming from some one that battled infertility for years x

That makes me feel a little bit better I was concerned the tabs were doing something to my body. But I agree with you id rather feel out of it then constantly with my head down the toilet mine was spontaneous also I'd be sat there and start throwing up over the thought of smells? Really lol well here's too the first trimester and our little trouble makers nestled inside us like nothing lol :) it will all be a distant memory soon (I hope) but this pregnancy is defiantly enough to put me off having another and that's coming from some one that battled infertility for years x

I couldn't agree with you more. I look like a moron I start gagging for no reason out of nowhere. I can't stand the smell of myself! I swear you can't win. I take the pills the nausea goes but my body feels like a zombie. God I hope it will soon be a distant memory bc this is a living hell. Can't wait to be big and uncomfortable in third trimester. I'll take 100 pound weight gain over this anyday! Hands down. I'm right behind you hope we feel better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->