• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

hostile cm question

Spyrals

Reaction score
Have been trying to conceive for over a year. So this cycle I decided to test my PH levels of my cm. I'm about to ovulate today or tomorrow. My pH level was 5, which I think is too acidic and will kill sperm, as sperm pH level is 7.8. I've read that there are creams that are supposed to increase the alkalinity of your cm.. does anyone know of one? I want to try that this cycle.

I don't know about creams but would Preseed or Conceive Plus be any help? I know some women do find them helpful if they have e.g. little CM.

I haven't heard of Conceive Plus but will check it out, thanks!! I've been using pre-seed this entire year though. I dont know where I read about creams you can use for better ph...!

The natural cultures in yogurt are helpful for your vagina (when eating). You may want to research any specific probiotic pills that can help with your vaginal tract. Of course just be careful not to use something that can damage sperm. Here is an interesting article.

https://bottomlinehealth.com/probiotics-for-vaginal-health/

I had hostile CM but preseed was what did the trick for me. Your diet can also affect pH levels, so maybe look into a more alkaline diet.

I have hostile CM, to make things more alkaline I drink baking soda water before bed and take a greens supplement , preseed never helped me conceive .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"