Hot, Cold, Fatigue, Insomnia....!!

Tristansmom

TTC #3
Reaction score
Like it says up there... During the day I'm mostly freezing. And SO TIRED. Then as soon as I go to bed, I'm wide awake, fidgety, can't sleep, tossing and turning, and I feel too hot!!

Anyone else??

YES! This is definitely me!

It's exhausting!

I went through the same thing when I was about 4-5 weeks pregnant. I would fall asleep quickly but wake up a couple of hours later wide awake. Now I fall asleep quickly but I wake up several times throughout the night because I have to pee so bad. I usually fall right back to sleep though. The whole freezing through the day thing still rings true. I'm always cold! We had the furnace running and a space heater on in our living room and I was still cold. I had on sweatpants, a t-shirt, and was under a blanket lol. At night, I get really hot to the point where I can only sleep in underwear and a t-shirt.

Also my entire lower abdomen is... not crampy, exactly, but not super comfortable. "Zings" on both right and left, alternating or even sometimes at the same time (!), and it feels... weird. LOL not the most descriptive word, I know, but this is actually new to me as I had no such symptoms with my son!

That's me. Last time I was awake at 4am. I am soon tired during the day, my eyes hurt so much and my eyes water. As for the cold, I am in Canada and it's winter here. One day I had to put my head out the backdoor to cool off.

OMG this is exactly me. I toss and turn all night it seems!!! And wake up every 2 hours to look at the clock. I know they say this happens to get your body clock used to waking up to feed baby etc but didnt think it was this early with my last pregnancy!! Then obviously im KNACKERED all next day. Im 5 weeks xxx

Yup, I've been this way since my BFP! I hope you get some rest soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->