Hot & Dizzy

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I'm so hot, dizzy & light headed ARGHHHHH

Does pregnancy make this worse? I feel like sh!t :hissy:

hows your BP? i got very bad with this because i always had low BP but if i was standing for a couple of mins i had to sit cos my eyes would go all funny then i would get light headed but one time i did pass out but was me own fault for not going to sit down :dohh: hope you feel better soon hun :hugs::hugs:

I didn't really start feeling hot till my 3rd trimesters on both my pregnancy's. As for lightheaded, I get that as well.

Yep ! feeling exactly the same !! very light headed, although i do have quite low blood pressure !

Just the sun annoying me I know its nothing more - Oh well lol I shuold of got some of that magi-cool in town!

sounds like low BP ....

just try abd keep rested and cool

xxx

I had a really horrible sleep :cry:

I was up at 6 an collapsed on sofa so warm & bothered then I woke at 8 & felt the same ... woke again just before 10!

ARGHHH :cry:

invest in a fan hun!!! absolute godsend!!! i got 1 in argos for £12 best summer pregnancy thing ever!!!!

Is it a nightmare being preg in summer?

Through July & August I'm gonna be 15 - 23 weeks!

callum was born in the august heatwave.....

and he was 10lb....

and darren still lives to tell the tale!!!

ull cope ;)

its a *******!!! i wont lie!!! but u wont b huge at 20 weeks, so will b bearable :D

lol @ truth.

Oh well I guess. I'll have to get that magi-cool a few of you keep mentioning I forgot yesterday.

That magi-cool spray is amazing. The office i was working in last summer was sooo hot .. no air con or anything and couldnt have got through the summer in there without it. Was also good at night for getting to sleep.

Jamie was born 30th August so i was preg all through a hot summer !!! my god it nearly killed me !!!!LMAO!! all i did was moan !!!! (nobody reply with "whats new" please!!) but on the other hand i loved showing off my bump wearing nice summer clothes, skirts and vest tops etc ! this time ill be huge during winter and not looking forward to hiding away in big baggy clothes !! so if i has a choice i would prefer a summer baby !!!!! lol

hey wobbles, i just thought i'd say i'm having the exact symptoms at the min, but i have owen so i'm alittle scared i faint while alone.

So went to the doctors on tuesday last week and he did my BP and it was very very low, i have an midwife appointment tomorrow which they'll do it again and if it's still low there going to decide what's best then.

Just to top it off completely i have a stinking cold!!!! that i can't breathe with at all.:cry:

I had a few epsiodes this weekend i had to sit before i fainted, it's horrible, but defin get your BP checked hunni, i thought it was just because of heat and being PG but it wasn't just that.

Sorry for long post:blush: :blush:

Like im fooking dying right now ....

I hate this, feel like a bloody marooned beach whale!!!

Sat in a cold paddlin pool all afternoon .... still to hot :(

Hate being PG right now .... all men have penises EVILLLLLL !!

I felt the exact same way as you Wobbles, hope it at least eases a bit for you soon - it's horrible :hugs:

Feeling hot is one symptoms that drives me absolutely insane. I cannot sleep, Im tossing and turning all through the night, and I feel as though I have the flu (Tho I dont have anymore symtoms to add to that).
I have only even collapsed once, but if I stand any longer than five minutes without moving my feet, I start to get breathless and I feel a little funny, I wouldnt describe it as light headed, more like extremely tired. Hope you feel better soon.

OMG Angie my MW aren't even sure if they have lost my records still waiting for booking appointment lol Hope the cold shifts soon :hugs:

I haven't been so bad today but I'm pretty sure I've worse to come *eek*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"