Hot Flashes?

Amarna

Mother
Reaction score
I'm currently about 8-10 DPO and for the past few days I've been getting these insane hot flashes. I'll be sweating when it's 65 (Fahrenheit) one minute and need to turn on the AC; this lasts for a few hours and then I go back to normal. Normal for me is cold, usually I need a sweater at anything below 75 so this is really odd for me. Anyone else getting this? Think it could be a positive sign?

I didn't have this with my daughter but I also wasn't tracking symptoms so I may have and just not noticed it or thought anything of it. Or am I just being a crazy symptom spotting lady?

Otherwise I'm not getting much else other than a few cramps and sore breasts which is normal for me.

That happened to me during my tww when I was last pregnant! Hope it's a good sign for you.

I'm currently about 8-10 DPO and for the past few days I've been getting these insane hot flashes. I'll be sweating when it's 65 (Fahrenheit) one minute and need to turn on the AC; this lasts for a few hours and then I go back to normal. Normal for me is cold, usually I need a sweater at anything below 75 so this is really odd for me. Anyone else getting this? Think it could be a positive sign?

I didn't have this with my daughter but I also wasn't tracking symptoms so I may have and just not noticed it or thought anything of it. Or am I just being a crazy symptom spotting lady?

Otherwise I'm not getting much else other than a few cramps and sore breasts which is normal for me.

I'm the same now and know how you feel. One moment your sitting there te next its like your temperature shoots up in seconds and you are so hot, everypart of your body just feels on fire. I'm 7DPO and had this the past 48 hours. I'm seeing it as a good sign having them so early :happydance:

I had hot flashes during my last pregnancy and even after my MC until my hormones settled down. I would say it is a good sign!

Thank you all for that! Nice to know I'm not completely insane. FX for you all!

iv been having hot flashes for a few weeks now. some times they flare up multiple times in a hour. then they cool back down. its like i just ran a mile! :)

For a few weeks, I would get it checked hun, unless its hot where you are of course :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->