hot flush

charlieann

Reaction score
Hey,
Although i've felt warmer and havent felt the cold throughout the pregnany in the last 2-3 days ive been getting loads of hot flushes which i havent had before. It's gotten so bad at times ive been walking around the house near naked :blush: I've tried googling to check if its just another symptom i have to put up with but can't find any info other than for 1st tri.
Dunno if its just related to the hot weather, has anyone else experienced this? Is it normal?
Thanks

Ive been getting them and im 34 weeks. Going to mention them to my MW. I wondered if i was dehydrated cos i seem really thirsty and craving ice lollies.

Ive walked round the house naked and even had a lovely cold bath.

Not sure what they are and what is causing them but i sympathise with you hun.

im glad im not the only one. i've been feeling dehydrated and drinking loads more too. i was gonna ask MW but my next appointment is 39+6wks

I'm not as far along as you, but when I get hot, I get HOTTTT......

Last night was bad! I kept waking up, and I would be wet from sweating. The last few days I'd get hot at work too.... not sure if it's the weather, or my body??

I'm at 28 weeks and been feeling hot flashes for a week or two now. I'm usually a cold natured person and tend to wear "warmer" clothes out and around for the seasons but I'm going to have to start dressing in layers so when I'm out about I don't get so overheated. Before long I'll be shopping in my bathing suit, haha. I'm assuming its just hormones but I don't remember hot flashes in my first two pregnancies so who knows.

ive been feeling much hotter too, my hands are clammy all the time (normally they are freezing)!! i have been drinking pints and pints of water and orange squash!! at night i don't want any covers over me because i'm too hot!! i am goingto my mw tomorrow so will add it to my list of questions lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->