HOT Flushes in really early pregnancy

hobbnob

Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you have had hot flushes in very early pregnancy. I just took an HPT test and my period is not due until Monday. I took the HPT because I was having mood swings and hot flushes at 8dpo. I didn't have any of these symptoms with my first pregnancy, so I am a little worried there is something wrong. Anyone else have this before a missed period and everything was fine?

I hate them! Sometimes I wake up sweaty but its mostly when I start moving or working that they get BAD! Its almost like I sweat 100x easier than before.

Thanks Ladies. I am nervous I guess because I had a miscarriage before I got pregnant with my daughter and I had a lot of hot flushes with the miscarriage. With my daughter I had hardly any symptoms at all. So I guess I am just comparing them all and worried this might be a miscarriage. ugh...

I get that. I've had losses myself and won't be at ease until i see him (or her) in there all safe and sound. And my symptoms are different between this one and my last loss too. Last time I broke out BAD and my sense of smell was off the charts. This time its nausea, hot flashes, fatigue paired with sleeplessness (so stupid!) Sore nipples, and heartburn. Though the heartburn has subsided the last two days. No heightened sense of smell and no break outs. Crazy how each pregnancy can be so different from the last. I wouldn't read too much into it if I were you..I know its hard, but its better to not stress yourself out and just assume all will be ok.

I had them badly!
Ive read it's normal though and a common symptom early on :)
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"