Hot flushes

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Hi I'm Louise, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Hi I'm Louise

Hi I'm Louise Well-Known Member

I've been getting hot flushes. I'm not sure if this is normal or if I'm being overly cautious of every little thing my body does at the moment :shrug:

Anyone else getting these?

2. AngellXeyesO

AngellXeyesO Well-Known Member

I do. But I notice it mostly when I feel like I am about to be sick.

3. lovelymummie

lovelymummie Member

im getting them non stop
    like out walking in the cold and i am boilling hot takin my jacket off lol x

4. AngellXeyesO

oh yeah I get that too. Today walking into my doctors office I was sweating, mind you it had just finished snowing that morning!

5. MsJMouse

MsJMouse Mum!! : -)

hard to tell here cause it is just so hot. I am finding that at times I feel really hot inside.

6. AngellXeyesO

I am so jealous!! I want to be anywhere but here right now. Although I do not look forward to being big in the summer!

7. MsJMouse

MsJMouse Mum!! : -)

I am sitting here debating whether to turn the A/C on. But then just as I think I am getting too hot - a lovely breeze comes thru the window. So I will save the electricity for the time being!

At least you get snow. It doesn't get that cold here in Winter so I only got to see snow for the first time two years ago. Plus you don't want to be here at the moment - just had major flooding in the city and it smells really really bad in some areas. :sick: