Hot, hot, hot!!!!

adzuki

Mom to Miss M.
Reaction score
ARGH!

AF due tomorrow or Tuesday and I just wish she'd come already! My temps are still high as ever, and I have the added bonus of just burning up! For the past 3-4 days, I am like a little furnace, while everyone around me freezes. I don't *feel* like I am pregnant, and there are no other symptoms, so I am guessing this is just part of my body feeling normal, but sheesh! I feel like a sweaty pig these days!

Anyone else get this before AF???

A

HI there, no I don't get this but its a good sign. ARe you sure that you haven't got a cold or flu etc? if not , have you had 18 highs since ovulation? Good luck xxxxxxx

No, tomorrow is only 13dpo.

Will try to wait patiently - it could still be that my hormones are regulating themselves after coming off the pill 3 months ago or something. What a pain though - or maybe I'm getting menopause 14 years too early???

i doughbt ur goin thro menopause,but if ur worried bout it go av cd21 and ur docs to find out that u defo O, if i was u i wud :test: :)

If you are 13dpo then if you test, you might get a positive as its not too early. Good luck xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->