Hot, hot, hot!!!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by adzuki, Oct 19, 2008.

1. adzuki

adzuki Mom to Miss M.

ARGH!

AF due tomorrow or Tuesday and I just wish she'd come already! My temps are still high as ever, and I have the added bonus of just burning up! For the past 3-4 days, I am like a little furnace, while everyone around me freezes. I don't *feel* like I am pregnant, and there are no other symptoms, so I am guessing this is just part of my body feeling normal, but sheesh! I feel like a sweaty pig these days!

Anyone else get this before AF???

A

2. porkypig

porkypig Well-Known Member

HI there, no I don't get this but its a good sign. ARe you sure that you haven't got a cold or flu etc? if not , have you had 18 highs since ovulation? Good luck xxxxxxx

3. adzuki

adzuki Mom to Miss M.

No, tomorrow is only 13dpo.

Will try to wait patiently - it could still be that my hormones are regulating themselves after coming off the pill 3 months ago or something. What a pain though - or maybe I'm getting menopause 14 years too early???

4. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

i doughbt ur goin thro menopause,but if ur worried bout it go av cd21 and ur docs to find out that u defo O, if i was u i wud :test: :)

5. porkypig

porkypig Well-Known Member

If you are 13dpo then if you test, you might get a positive as its not too early. Good luck xxxxxxxxx