Hot Milk nursing bras - sizing?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by JakesMummy, Jan 26, 2011.

1. JakesMummy

JakesMummy Expecting

Firstly let me say, I never heard of these Nursing Bras until I joined this forum - I LOVE the look of them~!~!!

I was hoping to find out from others, if they are worth buying?! Do the cup sizes come up average or do you find them too small/big for your usual cup size?

I want to buy one tonight, but thought I'd pop on here first and find out from others!

Thanks in advance!!!! :flower: :flower:

2. babyloulou

babyloulou 1 beautiful baby boy!

There is a website called Brand Alley that does designer clothes sales (they sell different things every few days) - they currently have a maternity underwear sale on and there's some Hot Milk underwear on there (with up to 70% off) - I've ordered some today. Can't help with the sizing though as I've never had any before- I've just ordered the same size as the M & S nursing bras I was measured for x
    www.brandalley.co.uk

Xx

3. JakesMummy

JakesMummy Expecting

Oh wow thankyou so much!!!! I am having a look now..what are the chances my size isn't available!!! I recently got measured in M&S too so I'll just get what they said!

4. babyloulou

The sale has been going for a few days so sizes are running out but I managed to get a few. It's worth joining as they have loads of sales all the time and you can get some brilliant bargains! The site emails you once a day to tell you about the new sales :thumbup: The only down side is delivery is 2-4 weeks and most things I've ordered have tended to take the nearly full 4 weeks xxx

5. JakesMummy

JakesMummy Expecting

I ended up finding one for 7 pounds so got that! And went onto nursingbrashop and got a Cookies and Cream one - so pretty!!

6. babyloulou