Hot Tub Question! Help?

Mrs Reineke

Reaction score
My husband and I got pregnant with our first last month, but sadly at 5 1/2 weeks I mc. :cry: My doctor told us to wait until my AF started to start TTC again. I'm currently waiting on that. Should start in anywhere from a week to 2 weeks I'm guessing. Well my husband and I are going on vacation this next week and the cabin were staying in has a hot tub. I have heard that hot tubs can affect sperm, but if we were to use the hot tub in the evenings for 15-20min just this next week, would it cause problems with my husbands sperm for when we get to try again in a few weeks to a month? :shrug: I obviously want to get pregnant right away again, but I'm worried if we use the hot tub just this next week it will be bad?? If anyone knows for sure the scoop on this please let me know. Thank you!

For a guy to produce sperm, his boy stuff has to be a few degrees cooler than body temperature. This is why it hangs away from his body. (True story!) It won't affect the sperm themselves, only his production of new! YOu're good! Have fun! ;)

If you can, try to turn the temperature down on the hot tub if your worried. Sorry I couldn't be much of a help! I am sorry for your loss hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->