hot weather

joven

Reaction score
Hi All,
just wondered how people are coping with hot weather, I'm getting concerned about the heat in the bedroom at night it's currently around 24 and staying there all night. My baby is 6 weeks old and feeling hot so I am no longer dressing him in vest and babygro he sleeps in a sort of short sleeve/short legged baby gro no vest and no blanket is this ok? I worry about him overheating and he always feels fine when I wake several times at night and then I slip a blanket over his legs after the 4am feed when the temp drops a little.
Also wondering what others are doing re sun screen on young babies? I know he should not be in direct sunlight but I've been known to burn in the shade so wanted him to be protected even in shade but are the creams safe for his skin? Seems such a shame for us to sit indoors with such lovely weather outside especially as we dont see it very often in our parts! ( Note - He is never in direct sunlight)
Finally has anyone bought a sun tent/ shade that you can take to the beach or use in garden that is big enough for them to sit under with baby? looking into buying one this week.

Hi, yes its so hot 24 in our room, i put lo in just a vest with a sheet over her, we have the windows open during the night so around 4am it gets a bit cooler, we have a fan in the room to circulate the air which helps so much i dont know what id do without it, i bought a nice sun parasol for the pram, my lo hates the sun atm so no need for the sun cream yet.

get a fan or something hun :) i don't have that problem in this house its always frigging cold!! but i rem in the last house omg sooooooo hot! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->