Hi I'm just throwing this one out there as we need help making up our minds My hubby and I have seen a house we like, we can go ahead with the process of selling ours and getting finance together, however it would involve moving in the middle of January. I'm due second week of February, but I'm worried if the baby might come along early. Also I won't be any help with house moving at 8 months pregnant (potentially in the snow). New house will be chaotic too for a while no doubt. Has anyone moved so near to the birth of their (first) baby. Would it be best to stay where we feel comfortable until the baby is safely here? Help, I can't decide!