• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

housework motivation? don't want to turn into hoarder....

it gets really painful accross there when im walking to, baby is head down but not engaged at all

Love that show.

My nesting has not kicked in yet either, but I finished work yesterday for vacation and then mat leave so I need to make some plans now. LAst time my nesting kicked in just over 39 weeks.

Ladies just think of how pure your baby is and how new to the world they are and how youre going to bring them hme to a house that could possibly have mold, mildew and germs everywhere!! Buy some lysol wipes and just wipe areas when youre walking around the house. You know, kitchen sink faucet and handles, toilet flusher handle, shower head, faucet and handles., doorknobs, remotes, phones, etc. Clean your toilets at least once a week and sweep your floors daily. You dont have to mop every day, just once a week, but keep them swept! Do little things like clean off the kitchen table. Little things can turn into big things you know!!

Good luck!!

lol this is a fab topic, i get up every morning and look around and think omg you really need to sort this place out it looks like a bomb has gone off, so i say rite when i get back from the school run im going to get stuck in and sort it all out, what happens when i get in....i have my toast and cup of tea and end up glued to the sofa in front of this morning watching Gino D'Acampo cook naked lol, before i know it, its time to go to school again and the kids just come home and do a little bit more trashing lol

Hi this used to be me.... but just last week i thought things have got to change now i have a daily work time table

Take the kids to school get back at 9.00 have a rest play on computer have breakfast and start work again at 10.00
Work till 12.00 have a rest and lunch until 1.00 or 1.30 (if i am feeling lazy)
Then work untill 2.30.. i spend the last half hour untill i pick the kids up from school tidying the front room and any last minutes bits...
Get the kids from school and i used to stop work but i always make sure the washing up done,kids lunch boxs are done and school unforms or ready for next day..kids have read and done there home work...

Better go now last week i didn't do much ironing, and with 5 kids i have got lots....(ironing on a saturday) god I'm a good girl.....lol..xx

lol I know how you feel but with 3 teenagers if i didnt make the effort then nothing would get done, not that I am the woman i was a few months ago have definately slowed down:(
but hey I am tired and bending is difficult so i take everything at a slower pace and have my kids pitch in more, sure they moan but they do as they are asked, oh does what he can but he works 14hr days and get two days hardly ever together off a week and rarely a weekend..boy if i feel like this at 27 weeks what am i going to be like at 35:)

I've been thinking about getting one of those grabber sticks with a pinchy thing on the end so I don't have to bend over. lol

I have a confession.... I have one loool my friends were laughing at me when they saw it at my house!

lol I know how you feel but with 3 teenagers if i didnt make the effort then nothing would get done, not that I am the woman i was a few months ago have definately slowed down:(
but hey I am tired and bending is difficult so i take everything at a slower pace and have my kids pitch in more, sure they moan but they do as they are asked, oh does what he can but he works 14hr days and get two days hardly ever together off a week and rarely a weekend..boy if i feel like this at 27 weeks what am i going to be like at 35:)

I've been thinking about getting one of those grabber sticks with a pinchy thing on the end so I don't have to bend over. lol

iv been in a lot of pain when bending, do you mean in your backs or front down below?, mine is at the front causing me problems rite along the line of where ya undies would sit, its like im squasing babys head its agony, and its the same to get up of the sofa the pain i get there

No problems from my back yet suffering with spd on and off good days and bad so hurts down below and in more pain after bending just the simple things like unloading the washing machine and stooping over the dishwasher so much to the point these last few weeks I have been washing by hand xx

I just finally got off my duff a couple days ago and cleaned up the house. Trying to keep it clean by picking up every day or so. I've been making myself clean, even while I'm sick because I know if anything happens and she decides to come early I am NOT going to want a dirty house to come home to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"