Housework

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Beautywithin, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Beautywithin

Beautywithin Mummy of two

I used to actually like doing it ( strange i no lol ). but lately. its become some what of a mission.. i cant lift the hoover up the stairs. because its far to heavy for me now.. so we have had to get another hoover.. one for upstairs and one for down stairs.. if im cleaning the fireplace and im on my knees i cant do that for long because it hurts my tummy. then once i have done everything im bloody knackered and need a kip lol..

i find now. after doing it all.. if OH or my lil monkee make a mess i get angry.. seeing as it takes me twice as long to do lol

anyone else having any trouble? x

2. _Vicky_

_Vicky_ Mum to twins

Ohhh i gave up weeks ago lol - we are both doing it saturday mornings but I am being really pathetic about maintaining it in the week.

3. McLovin

McLovin Well-Known Member

I leave it all until Saturday now - get it all done in one go! when I get back from work I do naf all!

4. sweetie_c

sweetie_c Well-Known Member

I can't rely on DH to do it all so now and then I have to do it myself, my DH likes to be told what to do and that annoys me :lol:

5. Buffy71

Buffy71 Mummy to Harriet!

I was going to do my normal saturday blitz (I cant be arsed in the week either - I just about make it to the sofa after work!) but instead I felt ropey and went back to bed! I usually really enjoy housework (weirdo I know!) but I just couldnt face it.

Did it when I got up but didnt enjoy it!

And yes I get stroppy when the cat sheds fluff or my hubby doesnt take his glass out straight away at the moment and the words I never thought I'd say "I JUST CLEANED THAT" come out of my grumpy mouth!

Oh dear. I've turned into my mum!!

6. HayleyJA

HayleyJA Mum to April and Esther

I'm really struggling with housework - and to make it worse I actually have loads of time on my hands as I work in a school and am currently 'enjoying' summer holidays! Ironing is a real chore too; the heat does help I think. I end up ironing one shirt and then needing a sit down... pathetic - but comes with the territory I think!

7. Pingu

Pingu Mummy to 2 xx

I am struggling too especially as my OH seems to make so much mess. I had plans to do it all tonight but my OH has kindly done it all today. I am sure he is after something! There will probably be more mess to tidy by Sunday Grrr

8. MotherBear

MotherBear Baby No 4 on way

I am the same at the mo, everything takes such an effort at the mo. My hubby seems to be doing most of it at the mo, but not without a whinge!

9. mrskx0x0

mrskx0x0 Scarlett's Mummy

I have been on a cleaning rampage this morning and got a bit worried baby would be upset by it. Funny how I was freaking out and cleaning everything in sight when normally I can't even get up off the sofa without grunting loudly with effort lol.

10. bekkie

bekkie Mommy Due Sept 20

I love housework too - it's always been a joint weekend task for DH and I - I don't find anything more difficult than before, but I don't have the energy I used to or the motivation. DH has taken on more to help, because he knows that come January / February he'll have a SAHW/M and he's really looking forward to that lol (hopefully so much that we decide to keep it that way!)