Housing question ?

oOKayOo

Reaction score
I have just been informed that we have got this place but i rang up and they said our names have been forwarded to the landlord for them to accept.

Does this mean we basically have it? As our rent is fine and so is everything so no reason for them not to accept.

We are just worried now as there is no paper printed on it that we are deffinetly having it iykwim.

Hmmm not sure, hope they give you something in writing soon though!

Havent got a clue hun, but hope everything goes to plan for you's. x

Pretty much, i guess it all needs finalising and for the landlord to go over the paperwork and make sure he is happy with the arrangements between him and the DSS.

Thanks girls , whats DSS? Is that benefits?
If so we dont get anything like that so i suspect they are just signing to finalise?

I have heard so many different things from people telling me what it means ! Ill give them a ring anyway Monday to see whats happening :)

DSS is benefits yeah. You won't have a problem hun. You have had no problems paying your rent. Probably just landlord sorting the paperwork out! I want piccies btw!

They probably have to let you no they have put you forward incase you dont want to live there, then when you let them no its fine they go ahead to the landlord with your details etc! so then its not a waste of time for the landlord

:happydance: Does sound better , my mums OH said i hadnt got it that they forwarded us and then the landlord has to choose out of loads of people . I was like :shock: and thats what got our spirits down, we are even starting to pack :dohh:
But i dont see why they would of rang me they could of just done it without getting my hopes up!

Of course there will be piccies!! First thing ill do!! :lol:

You'll be fine Im sure :D

Just finalising everything but from what you've said where would there be a problem :dance: x

Hope something is finalised on paper for you all soon so you can stop being a nervous wreck haha

I would ring and ask if your name is in a hat with others or are you soley in line for the house if landlord agrees to found tenant (you)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->