How about you guys???

wouldluvabub

Mumma of 2!
Reaction score
So me and my DH have been at this TTC #1 business for over 7 months now!! I recently got diagnosed with PCOS because I have long irregular cycles! Anyways up until now I have not brought one single baby item out of fear of jinxing myself but today I gave in!!

I went a little over board too lol!! When did u guys make your first purchases if you have..?? Do you think I've jinxed myself??? I feel like it's a positive step! I'm confident one day I'll be a mum!! Anyways I'll try include a pic of my overboard shopping trip lol!!

Nice haul! :)

No baby things, but I did buy a few maternity items… :haha:

Ha ha well I actually brought a long singlet/dress to take all my baby bump photos in!!! I want them to all be taken in the same clothes so you can see it each week without the interference of different clothing!
I brought that today too :)
IMG_0629.jpg
It's not maternity but its very stretchy!!

yay ive got a few a boys all in one and vest and 2 girls tops plus a white newborn hat and some rattle socks most of the things are 6months on exept hat and socks that way if i havnt got my bfp in the next 6 months i can give them as gifts to people i know who are already pregnant realy hoping i dont have to though hehe :) comon :bfp: loads of baby :dust: to u ladies x

Yeah It's so fun buying stuff!!! I picked out a nappy bag online last week!! Won't buy it till I get my BFP though!! Ha ha

I would love to buy just one baby item, but I think oh would think I was crazy or that I was pregnant and forgot to tell him, lol!

When I was late last month, I took a test while he was at work which was bfn obviously, I text him to say it was - for negative and he misread the text and was walking around with a smile on his face all day, bless him I felt so guilty.

hehe thats so funny, i have held myself back, but i have a friend who is preg, and a girl from my work gave me a bunch of stuff to give to here, and there was a really cute mat with the pieces that go above them?, dont know how else to explain, but i kept that for myself and didnt tell my friend i even had it! :blush::haha:

Yeah I figure your going to need it one day so why not!! I mean I held off for 7 months!!! Im afraid I'll keep buying stuff now ha ha!! Hello my new addiction!! Ha ha

i know eh, it is very hard, but i get my fix with my friend, she is 5 months and buying stuff, i live through her right now! haha but the second i find my BFP i will go CRAZY im sure haha

I bought a baby dress... I meant to send it to my friend who was pregnant at the time but I couldn't resist keeping it.

Ha ha it's hard to buy gifts for people when you really want a baby because if you think it's really cute to see it on someone elses baby makes your more jealous!! Ha ha!!

I was really close to buying a onezie that was black and had a pearl necklace on it and it said this is my little black dress :D it was SUPER ADORABLE!!!! ;P

I keep looking at things & i've more or less picked out the pram/buggy that i want & the cot & matching bedding but i have resisted buying anything but i'm not sure how long it will last though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->