How about you guys???

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive #1' started by wouldluvabub, Jun 6, 2011.

1. wouldluvabub

wouldluvabub Mumma of 2!

So me and my DH have been at this TTC #1 business for over 7 months now!! I recently got diagnosed with PCOS because I have long irregular cycles! Anyways up until now I have not brought one single baby item out of fear of jinxing myself but today I gave in!!

I went a little over board too lol!! When did u guys make your first purchases if you have..?? Do you think I've jinxed myself??? I feel like it's a positive step! I'm confident one day I'll be a mum!! Anyways I'll try include a pic of my overboard shopping trip lol!!

2. wouldluvabub

wouldluvabub Mumma of 2!

See only a little bit over board!! Ha ha ha

3. Rosered52

Rosered52 Well-Known Member

Nice haul! :)

No baby things, but I did buy a few maternity items… :haha:

4. wouldluvabub

wouldluvabub Mumma of 2!

Ha ha well I actually brought a long singlet/dress to take all my baby bump photos in!!! I want them to all be taken in the same clothes so you can see it each week without the interference of different clothing!
    I brought that today too :)

It's not maternity but its very stretchy!!

5. nautegesocks

nautegesocks mummy to eden-rose

yay ive got a few a boys all in one and vest and 2 girls tops plus a white newborn hat and some rattle socks most of the things are 6months on exept hat and socks that way if i havnt got my bfp in the next 6 months i can give them as gifts to people i know who are already pregnant realy hoping i dont have to though hehe :) comon :bfp: loads of baby :dust: to u ladies x

6. wouldluvabub

wouldluvabub Mumma of 2!

Yeah It's so fun buying stuff!!! I picked out a nappy bag online last week!! Won't buy it till I get my BFP though!! Ha ha

7. Twister

Twister Well-Known Member

I would love to buy just one baby item, but I think oh would think I was crazy or that I was pregnant and forgot to tell him, lol!

When I was late last month, I took a test while he was at work which was bfn obviously, I text him to say it was - for negative and he misread the text and was walking around with a smile on his face all day, bless him I felt so guilty.

8. ourfate

ourfate Mommy to Grayson

hehe thats so funny, i have held myself back, but i have a friend who is preg, and a girl from my work gave me a bunch of stuff to give to here, and there was a really cute mat with the pieces that go above them?, dont know how else to explain, but i kept that for myself and didnt tell my friend i even had it! :blush::haha:

9. wouldluvabub

wouldluvabub Mumma of 2!

Yeah I figure your going to need it one day so why not!! I mean I held off for 7 months!!! Im afraid I'll keep buying stuff now ha ha!! Hello my new addiction!! Ha ha

10. ourfate

ourfate Mommy to Grayson

i know eh, it is very hard, but i get my fix with my friend, she is 5 months and buying stuff, i live through her right now! haha but the second i find my BFP i will go CRAZY im sure haha

11. wantanerd

wantanerd Well-Known Member

I bought a baby dress... I meant to send it to my friend who was pregnant at the time but I couldn't resist keeping it.

12. wouldluvabub

wouldluvabub Mumma of 2!

Ha ha it's hard to buy gifts for people when you really want a baby because if you think it's really cute to see it on someone elses baby makes your more jealous!! Ha ha!!

13. Cowgirlranda

Cowgirlranda Well-Known Member

I was really close to buying a onezie that was black and had a pearl necklace on it and it said this is my little black dress :D it was SUPER ADORABLE!!!! ;P

14. wouldluvabub

wouldluvabub Mumma of 2!

Oh it sounds sweet!! Seriously though what's the harm????

15. emz1200

emz1200 Well-Known Member

I keep looking at things & i've more or less picked out the pram/buggy that i want & the cot & matching bedding but i have resisted buying anything but i'm not sure how long it will last though.