How accurate is the result?

Trixiebell

Reaction score
Today I went for an ultrasound (not pregnancy related), I had to have a full bladder for the ultrasound but an empty bladder for the internal ultrasound. They said there was something on the left of my womb which could be the beginning of a pregnancy or an eptopic. They did a pregnancy test and it was negative. Bearing in mind the urine sample was not very much and was as clear as water (I had to struggle to give that much as I had already emptied my bladder. AF started on 23/2 finished 2/3 and I ovulated between 6-9th March. How accurate would that be considering AF and when ovulation was?

Too early to see anything on a scan. Embreo wouldn't have even been implanted by this stage is you ovulated on the 6th the earliest implantation date would be tomorrow and even then it takes a few more weeks for anything to be visiable on a scan. I had 2 positive pregnancy tests after 3 days of pain and bleeding, nothing could be seen on trans vaginal scan, they said i was just too early on and estimated me at 4 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->