how all my favorites lttc ladies are doing today?

Discussion in 'Long Term Trying To Conceive' started by miel, Apr 6, 2009.

1. miel

miel Married to an amazing guy

just checking on you all :hugs:!!!

2. NickyT75

NickyT75 RIP Sophie my angel

Hi Miel :wave:

Thanks for moving my journo over babe :friends: xx

3. tansey

tansey Finally a Mummy!

HI hun :wave:
    I am making lots of friends over here!

4. NeyNey

NeyNey Love My IVF Munchkin

Hello Miss Mummy to be!

Doing good, just waiting for AF to show so I can focus on another cycle.

How are you feeling?
    Notice any changes yet? When's your Dr appointment?
    Scan dates? You must keep us informed here!!

5. miel

miel Married to an amazing guy

i just feel so normal !! i was actually on FJL journal letting her know i had no symptom at all before testing and i still don't so girls if you don't feel nothing it doesn't mean it's over:hugs:

My first appointment will be on friday ...i don;t expect to much out of it probably just to confirm the BFP ...

i want you to all know is i still have a foot here in the lttc and ttc section ..i am not going anywhere !!!

i can not miss Hays delicious daily hot guys in her journal :rofl:everyone of you bring me so much joy each day i could not live without !!

6. vineyard

vineyard Mom of twin girls!

I have to emphasize what you say here, miel. I felt normal until a couple weeks after my :bfp:! So, not feeling symptoms does not mean that you are out for that month....

7. JASMAK

JASMAK Mom of three

I am doing good. Not trying right now, as I have my lap/hystero/D&C on the 22nd. So...just waiting... Nice ticker! :)

8. Mendy

Mendy Mom to Tati n Braden <3

Hi miel, Mrs mommy to be, you are so sweet thanks for checking up on us!!! :hug:

I just did my trigger shot and egg retrieval is on Weds! FX'd for good results!!!

9. krissi

krissi Mummy and pregs with No.2

Hi Miel, thanks for coming by to check on us hope those first tri girls are looking after you and you are keeping LOADS of seats warm for us all xxxx

10. chefamy1122

chefamy1122 hating infertility

I'm still here... started taking my herbs and stuff, hoping to get a period naturally to avoid getting back on the progesterone. Still no period since June 27th, 2008

11. Angelmarie

Angelmarie 3 cats, 2 boys, DP & bump

Hey Miel! Love the ticker! YAY! Glad to hear you are feeling fine! :hugs:

12. x_Rainbow_x

x_Rainbow_x Well-Known Member

Im acctually gunna go bury my head in the sand.. having a bad day, got no boxes to pack, upstairs broke there washing machine so my ceiling is now wet and dripping! im covered in spots and hubbys being a pain.. lol

13. jonnanne3

jonnanne3 Our miracle is HERE!

I am doing ok. I certainly hope and pray that us LTTTC girls are over in the first tri with you soon. I am so happy for you! Take care and I am glad to see you are still poking your head in here from time to time. :hug:

14. MommySierra

MommySierra Guest

Hi there Mama :)
    I am fairly new to B&B but from my first post till today I have always read your posts and kept the hope that I will soon get my BFP and not to give up...Congrats and Thanks for asking how everyone is...I my self am waiting for AF to arrive (cd32) and I have my follow up with my FS this Friday to see if we should up the clomid for my second round since first round my progesterone level was really low (3.79). :)

15. hopeful4baby

hopeful4baby Please stay with us

Miel,

I don't look at this website that often, but you are an active member and I've been following you from the moment I came here, just like Nady, which has been a while ago. And have been waiting for your BFP announcement probably as much as for mine. And I almost screamed at my desk at work today noticing your announcement!

I'm sooooooooo happy for you!! This is absolutely amazing!!!

I want to wish you all the glue in the world for your sticky little bean! Have a most wonderful pregnancy and the most wonderfull Christmas present!

xxxxxx