How am I going to keep this quiet?!

RedButterfly

3 DD's ♡1 DS
Reaction score
I got my :bfp: yesterday and I haven't told DH yet. It's our 2 year wedding anniversary on the 15 of this month so I would like to pop a test in the envelope with his card if he doesn't figure it out beforehand. Which I can guarantee he won't :haha: How am I going to keep this quiet for 2 weeks?! I want to tell him now but I know it'll be a nice surprise on our anniversary!

Hopefully I won't get MS (I didn't with my other 2) so it'll be easier to keep quiet!

youre going to keep it quiet because thats such a wonderful surprise for him!
get him like, a rubbish present, then get him to open your test afterwards! :-D

congratulations sweetie xxx

yes! you are going to keep quiet because that is an amazing gift!

Also, saves the cost of buying something, if gift exchange is something you traditionally do.

Aww that's so cute! You can totally do it - I kept it quiet from OH until I was 7 weeks along and it was totally doable. I was most tempted to tell in the first few days, but once that was over it was way easier. Only 13 days to go though - not that long! Congrats! :hugs:

yes! you are going to keep quiet because that is an amazing gift!

Also, saves the cost of buying something, if gift exchange is something you traditionally do.

We haven't decided if we're going to do presents yet. I'm guessing we probably won't but I already have mine for him!

You're stronger than I am. I wanted to do something cute flour hubby if we are got pregnant, but when I got my BFP that went straight out the window. I woke him up and shoved the test in his face. Couldn't help myself! Good luck keeping it a secret. That will be such a nice surprise for your anniversary.

You're stronger than I am. I wanted to do something cute flour hubby if we are got pregnant, but when I got my BFP that went straight out the window. I woke him up and shoved the test in his face. Couldn't help myself! Good luck keeping it a secret. That will be such a nice surprise for your anniversary.

I did that the first 2 times. I woke him up and shoved the tests in his face going "can you see it?!". To say the least, he wasn't impressed I woke him :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->