How am I supposed to do this???

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
I just got a call (I didn't answer, they left a message) and I have an interview for a new job. They want it either tomorrow, or Friday morning. I feel like I can't even face the world, never mind summon enough energy to pull off a job interview. I really want this job tho. Help! What do I do?? I guess I just have to suck it up somehow???

u could say its short notice and are unable to make it untill next week, im sure they will be ok about it xx

Is there anyway you can explain what happ? mabey they will be more understanding then if you just say u cant make it ?

I would try to inform them of what has happened. Tell them that you were in at the hospital, and out of commision for a couple of days. Or that you have had a loss in your family. You don't have to go into detail.

Take care of yourself hun. Sending you big hugs :hug:

They may pass on you... is the only thing that I'd worry about. If I were you, I would stay home and take care of your emotions first. You probably wouldn't be all right at the interview anyways. Another job will come along. Try letting them know and see if you can reschedule, but don't be too personal with your reasons. Just say you had some medical complications and need a few days to recoup but still are very very interested in the position.

It's today at 10am. I told one lady, and she was very nice about it. It will be her, and the boss of the section. I already work for them, it's just a different position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->