how and when did your ms begin?

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
was it sudden? did it gradually get worse? when did it start?

for me, it began early around 4 weeks but it didnt return until a week and a few days later(6 weeks) my nausea is prominent in the evenings/night time and mid day. this is one of the two reasons why i go to sleep at 7 pm instead of my usual 11 or 12 cuz theres no use suffering any longer trying to stay awake while battling the sicky when i could get valuable rest. the second reason is well i cant stay awake if i could. my energy just drains after a certain hour like a clockwork battery haha

I started out nauseous at around 5 weeks, but at 6w5d it hit me like a ton of bricks. It started with a few days of morning sickness, then a few days of morning and night sickness, now its all-day-that-stinks-moved-to-fast-need-to-eat-no-dont-eat sickness. And there's no end in sight. They say by week 12 it usually goes away. Here's hoping

I haven't been very sick at all yet and I am 9 weeks now. I've just had a few waves of mild queasiness usually made better by eating rice crackers and drinking water. I only had one bad night where I felt mildly sick all night but also had severe heartburn so I barely slept at all. But so far I have been pretty lucky. Hoping it stays that way!

And hoping for relief soon for all those currently feeling ill!

Mine started at about 6 weeks. Mine is usually worse at night, just very neasous but haven't thrown up. My dr is having me take a half tablet of Unisom and a half tablet of vitamin B6 at night just before bed and it helps with my sleep and the neasousness. It lasted about a week where it was real bad, now it's only every few days I get waves of icky ness.

my seabands help but the nausea comes and goes while wearing them. id definitely say i couldnt be happier without my seabands. <3 much better than the psi bands i tried in the first place.

My appetite disappeared right away but I started feeling really sick as soon as I hit 8 weeks. The same thing happened when I was pregnant with my son and I stayed sick for most of the pregnancy. Hoping it won't be the same this time around.

Around week 5. Started slow and then by week 6 hit like a ton of bricks. I've had it non stop with not so many good days. I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow. I thought today was going good. Had no need for Zofran and didn't feel sick. We got home and I lost what seems like everything I ate today. And it was bland things too. Too icky for dinner drinking some ginger ale and heading to bed.

What are seabands? I might need to look into that. My nausea comes and goes now, it's not every day but it's usually midday or at night. Luckily I've only thrown up once:haha:

Mine started towards the end of week 6, could not do anything other than lie on the sofa from weeks 8-12, thought it got better at week 12 but then it came back weeks 13-14, and it is now settling at week 16. I have got HG though!

My nausea started a couple of days ago, it's there a majority of the day and my appetite has completely gone I have to force feed myself it's horrible. I was sick for the first time in the middle of the night lastnight... I hope that does not continue although it did make me feel a little better afterwards. I'm always hungry but find it hard to stomach anything, roll on second trimester when I might feel better!!

Mines just nausea but it started at 4 weeks im nearly 7 weeks and its every moring without fail but im not sure if its ms or I had to change my bp tablets but its horrible! Got really bad heart burn :-( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"