How annoying!

choc

Reaction score
So I've been tracking my cycles since I came off the pill in August getting ready to ttc this month and using opks. I have had cramping every month up to ovulation then a positive opk on cd 15. So this is the month we actually are starting to try. No cramping and it's cd 15 and a negative opk! Wtf! Not even a near positive. Why did that have to happen this month after 3 months of being consistent. we weren't even trying then. Arhhh I'm pissed off.

I'm sorry!! That SUCKS!!! Hopefully it's just a hiccup and it will smooth out for you!

Thanks for the sympathy! I haven't told anyone, including dh, that I'm tracking my cycles (he prefers not to know!) so I have no one to talk to about any of it and I just really need to have a moan. I'm so gutted! Gonna dtd anyway just incase.

My OH wants to know nothing about me tracking mine or what i do, All he says he wants to know is when I get a BFP! Gotta love men! Always here to chat and vent to :) And hey there is never any harm in practicing for that baby……Never know what might happen……plus it's fun ;)

That's true, fingers crossed!

Negative again today and didn't get my usual o pain that I get on cd 15. Why now?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->