how are we all coping?

wantingno.2

2 princes + a princess
Reaction score
Hi ladies, just wondered how everyone was getting on? and needed abit of a rant (sorry) you're the only people that understand.

i wish i could be one of those ntnp people, i just cant do it.

I was so proud of myself this month when af arrived, no tears and was actually quite positive thiking have a nice christmas dont think about baby making and have a nice month....... well i'm only on cd4 and i'm up and down like a yo-yo.... first big slap in the face, seen someone on facebook i know is preggers, dont know why it upset me so much cos i dont even really know her anymore grand total 6 people i know preggers. Then today a friend txt me to say she'd just had her scan and everything was fine, great!!! I'm just not sure that i'm the right person to tell as the last 12wk scan i had was a VERY different story. On the other hand i go through real positive moods thinking everythign is ok and it'll happen when it happens ..... but the downers are so bad.

My greatest fear is i will never get pregnant again followed by getting pregnant and something going wrong again. I just dont believe it CAN happen, i didnt want a big age gap between little ones but it's just not worked out that way, i feel like everyday that passes i'm loosing time.

I know that this stress is not helping us concieve but i dont know how to stop it...... any tips gratefully recieved. so sorry for going on thanks for listening.

How is everyone else coping with the wait..... how are you ntnp girls doing it???
Anyone else as weird as me??!!!!

didnt wanna read and run, but the only bit of advice I can offer is to fill your time with other things. I started cooking more time intensive meals, reading books, starting new craft projects etc. Well, that and I use a relaxing temple balm and it tbh it really does help. I find i still think about it, but I'm not that bothered iykwim? I just feel better about things. (If you wanna try the balm, its called "dream time temple balm" from Lush and its about £4. Its lovely stuff, smells really nice and if I'm having a particularly bad day, I put it on the inside of my wrist too.

Always got an ear for listening (or eyes for reading in this case, lol) if you wanna talk, just send me a pm.

Hope you feel better about it all soon hun.

xXx

OMG ...cant imagine what you went through !! I'll PM you later chic xxxx

it is difficult for me as i am obsessive and right now i am obsessing about getting pregnant. worse still everyone tells me to relax otherwise it will not happen. this makes me even more stressed as i just dont know how to relax about it, i can pretend to be relaxed but deep down am i really relaxed, the answer is no!!

however sadly it is important to relax otherwise we produce too much stress hormone prolactin, which is not good news for getting pregnant. so keep telling yourself, no negative thoughts and that way you wont release the stress hormone.

hope it helps :hugs:

Hey :) I can understand your fears after your m/c, they're natural; I know it's hard but you need to stop thinking about the negatives as like you said the added stress won't help with the ttc. My mother went through 3 m/c before having me so whatever happens I like to think there's always light at the end of the tunnel :D
For tips on relaxing I also recommend heading to Lush lol; I'm a big fan of the bubble bars and nothing relaxes me more then a nice smelling bath while the kids are asleep - with a good book/magazine. You need more "me time".
Personally I'm like you and wouldn't cope ntnp; I'm in the same boat that I don't want my kids to have a big age gap (oldest is already turning 4 this weekend) so I feel like I've got a deadline to meet iykwim :S lol Think when it was for our first I was much more relaxed about it as "I had time".
Loads of sticky baby dust your way :D

thanks for all your replies...... i love things from lush will definately go have a look, thanks.

I was just having a really bad 5 mins and a good old rant....... have been cheered up by the nttc thread!!!

Oooo you do sound like me, I was starting to think I was the only loopy crazy gal left lol.
I lost my angel in may and getting pregnant is all I think about and my moods change so quick, 1min I'm fine and feeling rele positive having a great tine with oh and then suddenly it can change and I will think it's been 6 months this will never happen and if it does the same will happen again.

Trying to relax more though, having long baths while Reading a book or just lieing in bed closing my eyes while listening to my iPod lol. And I have a job interview 2moro so if all goes well that will occupie my mind alot more :)

but we will get our bfp Hun and shall have some lovely big 2010 bumps :)

X

Sorry I have no good advice for you because I feel the same way! I'm not really stressed about it but it most definitly consumes me! I'm trying for #1 so I say " how the heck do I NOT try! I'm 30! I have to TRY, my times running out!" YIKES sorry I just realized I'm not being much help...guess I needed to vent too!!! Good luck to you!

Oooo you do sound like me, I was starting to think I was the only loopy crazy gal left lol.
I lost my angel in may and getting pregnant is all I think about and my moods change so quick, 1min I'm fine and feeling rele positive having a great tine with oh and then suddenly it can change and I will think it's been 6 months this will never happen and if it does the same will happen again.

Trying to relax more though, having long baths while Reading a book or just lieing in bed closing my eyes while listening to my iPod lol. And I have a job interview 2moro so if all goes well that will occupie my mind alot more :)

but we will get our bfp Hun and shall have some lovely big 2010 bumps :)

X

exactly what stacey said really XD

not really copeing atm, i just dont think it will ever happen for me. thou i'm gng docs monday to have a chat, maybe that will ease my mind and go from there. i dint have any advise really, sowwie hun. lol just wanted to let you know your not alone XD.

hey everyone, It's nice to know that i'm not the only one going crazy! I'm due to ovulate today and i've been a mess, even if i do conceive- the embryo has to implant in the right spot. I have a heart shaped uterus so that has resulted in miscarriages, but i have my one lucky little angel and we're trying for one more (JUST ONE MORE!!!) then we'll wait a while and adopt the rest. Now that i know everything that can go wrong, and how to handle it, i just want to be pregnant one last time and be able to savor every bit of it. Here's to hoping ladies!

hey everyone, It's nice to know that i'm not the only one going crazy! I'm due to ovulate today and i've been a mess, even if i do conceive- the embryo has to implant in the right spot. I have a heart shaped uterus so that has resulted in miscarriages, but i have my one lucky little angel and we're trying for one more (JUST ONE MORE!!!) then we'll wait a while and adopt the rest. Now that i know everything that can go wrong, and how to handle it, i just want to be pregnant one last time and be able to savor every bit of it. Here's to hoping ladies!

I want to savour every moment too... i was just thinking earlier that i didnt enjoy being pregnant the first time and propbably moaned the hole way through.... now i hate it when people moan about preggo symptoms, only cos i'm jealous!!!! "i promise i will not moan at any stage..... ok maybe during labour but thats it"

i completely agree! i was SO UNHAPPY the entire time with my first pregnancy, i had every bad symptom in the book! now, i want it so bad i don't car eif i'm put on bedrest again, i just want that baby in my arms at the end of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"