How are we all feeling?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Layla, May 9, 2007.

1. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

Im hoping someone feels as bad as me lol

Sickness has really kicked in now, i have to have a gingernut biccy before i get out of bed to curve it a little.

As of yesterday i have started to bloat, my tummy last night hurt with all the water i have been drinking.

Weeing every 5 mins too lol

And tiredness is starting to overtake me, its getting to the point where i cant wait for Coby to go to bed so i can go with him lol, he sleeps for 2 or 3 hours in the afternoon.

Hayfever was bad last night, got a feeling its going to get worse from now on too, going to hold off as long as i can before i take anything tho.

on the plus side tho, my skin and hair isnt as bad anymore :D

I think i will have to start thinking about maternity clothes soon aswell, i started showing on Coby at 9 weeks, im 8 weeks now and ive noticved clothes getting tighter, i know the more you have the eariler you show but 8 weeks cant be right! think its the bloating.

but my festival clothes wont fit me by june im sure, give me an excuse to do some shopping! :D

xx

2. Wobbles

Wobbles WoBbLeWoBbLe
    Administrator

I wish I had sickness :cry: I get the odd sea sick feeling an nothing.

Boobs are aching again today :happydance:

I've had the tiredness from the start nearly so I'm 'napping' in the day :lol:

I wish I had a few more symptoms ... :hissy:

As for the belly my belly seems podgy actually ... I have a podgy belly already so its made it hard for me to work out if it was already like that :rofl:

3. mummy_of_two

mummy_of_two Well-Known Member

Hey all i have the sicky feeling there but not sick as of yet and i seem to be extremely tired to apart from having sore boobs aswell theres not mucxh else im hoping the sicky feeling only stays as thata and im not sick :headspin: