how are you coping with all day nausea.....

Honestly I struggled so bad. It last for around six weeks of constant all day nausea. Only thing that helped was not letting myself get hungry. It was awful. Had to take each day as it came.

There is hope though. In the last week it's been so much better. Been sick maybe six times in 6/7 days and I feel so much more human.

Hope it passes soon for you xx

Thanks Natasha, I am seriously struggling, work is a nightmare, I just feel constantly sick all day, everyday. Its really getting me down today 😞 I feel like I'm not been a good mommy or a good employee or a good girlfriend because I feel constantly so ill 😞

Make sure you never have an empty stomach and never overfill it, including drinks
I had hg really bad each pregnancy got worse somehow even though I thought impossible, suck ice Lollys to help keep fluids down you too.
Mine lasted till well past 5 mths this time much easier though still there
Hope you manage better and feel well very soon xx

I found that eating little and often helped. If I got too empty I would feel even worse and not want to eat at all, but if I forced myself to eat something small like a slice of toast I would feel better for a while.

I hope you're feeling better soon. :hugs:

Thanks both, I'm trying to wat but its hard because everything just makes me gag!!

I'm in the same boat. Its super frustrating because everyone says eat small meals, but when I do I vomit, when I don't I vomit. I just can't win!

My dr. gave me unisom and B6. Taking it at night is ok, but during the day makes me so tired! There has to be a better solution!

I hate first trimester. I pretty much dislike pregnancy overall, but I absolutely loathe 1st trimester.

This is my 3rd and with the first 2 I also had 24x7 nausea (although my first was way worse than my second) but I'm not dealing well with it now either. I was in a client meeting at work yesterday and spent the last 30 minutes trying my best not to puke and as soon as it ended I more or less ran to the bathroom and lost it in there.

The only thing I've found that has ever helped are those 'anti-sickness arm bands' but they're so noticeable that I haven't worn them to work yet.

No real advice here further (aside from what the others have said... although eating isn't always a guarantee for me that I won't get sick) but I totally know how you feel. xx

Totally sympathise with you! I'm just coming out of my constant nausea and just getting it here and there it's so horrible! :( I really dislike first tri for this reason! I found nibbling on bits of food helped but I know it's difficult to eat when you feel so sick, I had to force myself! Hope it doesn't last too long for you! x

It's been kicking my ass for the past 3 weeks. I find that I feel sick when I don't eat and sick when I eat too much or something that doesn't agree with my stomach. Worse still the last few days I've been developing food aversion esp at dinner time. I can't eat any of the food on my plate other than fruits. It's been even hard to drink water close to the amount I'm used to drinking.

Struggling too! Been vomiting and feeling sick since 6 weeks and now at 12 weeks I'm still vomiting!

I'm finding car journeys extremely hard

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->