How are you today?

SaraB

Reaction score
everyone likes to dish about their symptoms and how they are feeling so lets share....don't forget to tell us what cd and dpo and all that other important info....

Im 13dpo my AF is due tomorrow, I have a lot of cramps and headaches, last time I tested was on Friday morning BFN !

Im on CD 35 16 dpo....
Sore bbs
heartburn
moody
MIA AF
fatigue
nausea
CM
cramps on and off like AF is here but she is never there when i check...

Well Im feeling really very strange today! I woke this morning feeling like I had pulled a muscle in my stomach!! DH and I have dtd sooo much this month that I'm actually looking forward to the 2ww for a break lol!!!! but whats struck me as odd is that the last 2 days I've felt like AF was coming which is impossible as I'm not due until
3rd Feb!! I'm usually pretty lucky dont have any pre AF symptoms until literally an hour before she arrives so she tends creep up on me pretty quick!! but I've got this constant nagging in my back and cramps - not as intense as before AF comes but enough for me to notice! Anyone else experience this? Is it normal? I dont want to allow my mind to wander into the realms of Implantation pains yet - would I even feel them with only 4 DPO? There is no bleeding or spotting or anything but it just feels really strange-Would love anyones advice/ experience of anything similar even if you have had BFN I want to hear the good and the bad lol. Hope everyone else is doing well.xx
CD 18
4 DPO
NO CM

I am 5dpo today and have been having cramps for the past 2days with BAD cramping last night we bd!! had lots of twinges today mostly in my left side of ovary area.. not sure what that is?? been quite tired and moody lol also have been having like a pulling sensation just under my belly button today.. can be quite uncomfortable at times really not sure what this is either!!! baby dust to all xxxx

Hi Im 8days PO on cycle day 25 of an irregular cycle which averages 40 days. Boobs ver sore and firm, taste like mint in my mouth, few twinges, bad cramps earlier.. trying not to get hopes up but its so hard!

I think I am 11 DPO and aunt flow should be here Tues/Wed. Took so many tests already and all are BFN.

I am not doing well today!

I'm 16 DPO, AF was due today, tested BFN friday night with FRER, really hot, sometimes dizzy, full bbs, mild headaches coming and going, AF cramps on and off, very sleepy (averaged 10 hours most nights this week), heartburn on Friday (never normally get it)
Apart from that, nothing!

Well Im feeling really very strange today! I woke this morning feeling like I had pulled a muscle in my stomach!! DH and I have dtd sooo much this month that I'm actually looking forward to the 2ww for a break lol!!!! but whats struck me as odd is that the last 2 days I've felt like AF was coming which is impossible as I'm not due until
3rd Feb!! I'm usually pretty lucky dont have any pre AF symptoms until literally an hour before she arrives so she tends creep up on me pretty quick!! but I've got this constant nagging in my back and cramps - not as intense as before AF comes but enough for me to notice! Anyone else experience this? Is it normal? I dont want to allow my mind to wander into the realms of Implantation pains yet - would I even feel them with only 4 DPO? There is no bleeding or spotting or anything but it just feels really strange-Would love anyones advice/ experience of anything similar even if you have had BFN I want to hear the good and the bad lol. Hope everyone else is doing well.xx
CD 18
4 DPO
NO CM

could you be bloated? i had bloating at 4 dpo...and it felt like that...

im 12dpo af due 2days testing :bfn: so very pissed off........again :cry:

gl to everyone x

CD 18
4 DPO
NO CM

could you be bloated? i had bloating at 4 dpo...and it felt like that...

Jeez I hadnt thought of that- Ive noticed Iv become a bit constapated lately TMI_ so yeah think that maybe more of a logical answer! thanks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->