how are you?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Makeupdubai, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Makeupdubai

Makeupdubai Well-Known Member

Just thought id see how everyone is doing? How are you all feeling, good or bad? Hope everyone is doing well and is happy :hugs:

2. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

im feeling sick but happy!! how are you? xx

3. shaunanicole

shaunanicole Guest

I'm doing good but I'm pretty exhausted today. I didn't sleep well last night. How are you sweety? ;)

4. ahava

ahava me & hubby

im literally eating to stop the feeling of nausea...i have so much saliva its not funny constantly got a horrible taste inmy mouth...i look like a beach whale...so tired that i sleep early afternoon ( thank goodness i can)., feel awful, .... and just praying there is a real baby in my tummy....so im not moaning too much i am i?.

5. Katieeeee

Katieeeee Guest

After feeling horribly miserable and worried and alone for the past 3 months, I finally feel so HAPPY :D

And today I started spitting everytime I talk, how embarrasing.

6. Kirstin

Kirstin Well-Known Member

Constantly feeling sick, I would rather be tired than sick:(

7. Makeupdubai

Makeupdubai Well-Known Member

im ok, just have reallly bad heartburn, but other than that im gooood :)
    when did the morning sickness start for u guys?

8. Mommy2Kian

Mommy2Kian Kaden and Sian :)

Im feeling normal :( an worrying roll on scan monday!
    Thankyou for asking :) :hugs:

9. jlon

jlon Well-Known Member

I am mega stressed! Trying not to be but its hard. Big work project finishes next Friday so once it is over, I err then have a few essays and exams to do...BUT after that, Mid-May, I am free and clear until after the summer!

Girl in work made a derogatory comment in relation to me earlier on today. I think she guessed I was pregnant as I haven't announced anything yet, and said in not so many words that I was a 'sucker' for getting myself pregnant! I didn't catch on until it was too late to reply, but next time, I will say my piece. Evil woman!

10. gracegrace

gracegrace happily pregnant with 2nd

Depressed. Just lying here feeling so ill, waiting for heart surgery, losing funding for job, gran's funeral tomorrow...

11. ahava

ahava me & hubby

:hug: GRACE GRACE im so sorry you have to go through this.....you must be feeling awful.............................:hug::cry:

my everyday nausea/sickness started bang on 7 weeks......:hissy:

12. jennie_78

jennie_78 Mum to Caitlin, and TTC

im feeling good, had my 12 week scan today so finally got a glimpse at the little bubs whos been making me so sick.
    My ms is finally easing to just mornings, so thats good.
    Just the tiredness to combat now.

13. V11kae

V11kae Guest

HEy everyone, I havent been getting on line to catch up. I'm happy cause I feel sick! yay as I am still bleeding now for almost 2 weeks. had another scan todays and bubs is fine. Lost my job this week. I would be a year next month and had rights but after taking time off last week for my scare they knew I was pregnant. I swear its the reason. BUT i did find out I got into college today so everything happens for a reason!

Hope your all well!

14. Maidenet

Maidenet Well-Known Member

I feel fine! Tired, over worrying lol, but yeah fine :) xxx

15. lewela152

lewela152 Well-Known Member

I spent this morning with my head down the loo for the 1st time, no doubt there's more 2 come!!

16. gracegrace

gracegrace happily pregnant with 2nd

Thanks! I hope the sickness settles down for you ASAP!!

17. IrishBaby1109

IrishBaby1109 Kian's PROUD Mommy

You sound EXACTLY like me, minus the eating for nausea and nausea all together... I don't have any of that. I got violently sick once and that was it besides the occassionally gagging by the toothbrush that causes my wonderful upchuck pyrotechnics. :rofl: I have SO much saliva I feel like I'm drinking it... haha. I look like a whale, just my mid section and my boobs, i have no bum so I got lucky there. I think I might start walking on the treadmill to keep ligaments in good shape (as I'm getting major lazy with all the sleepiness). I envy your availability to sleep in the afternoon, I feel ready for a nap at 2pm but have to be at work til 5 then have a 45-55min train ride home!

18. Anna1982

Anna1982 mummy of 4

Im sick morning noon and night lol, but managing!

19. babybuffy84

babybuffy84 Happy new mummy :)

Im full of cold have had it for 5 days and want it to go away now!!! :( Just hope its not doing bubs any harm but other than that am feeling great in myself as i had my scan the other day and all was well so thats cheered me up no end!!! :)
    Hope everyone else is ok ?
    Oh an grace grace am sending you a ton of hugs xxx

20. jessica rabbi

jessica rabbi Well-Known Member

i feel soo crappy :cry: all i want to do is be sick lol and sleep :sleep: ...
    im angry at the hospital as they totally messed my scan appointment up last week .. did see the baby tho doing summer saults but got to go back on thursday for mesurments to be taken ETC i cnt wait :happydance:

im just sick of been hungary too

:flower: how are you all feeling ??? xx :hugs: