How are you?

lucylu79

Reaction score
Hi!

How are we all??

I got my BFP on fri but before I found out I was expecting baby no2 i've been feeling a little sick especially after lunchtime.

Now that i've got my BFP does that mean i'm experiencing some form of Morning Sickness? Weirdly I get a headache around 4-5pm, it's happened every day since sat, and i'm drinking loads of water.

Could it be the come down from having 5-6 cups of tea a day? I've cut right down to just my morning coffee and maybe a tea in the afternoon?

My mouth always has a weird taste, like I need to brush my teeth, and things taste funny.

Found it hard to eat much today but i'm looking forward to my chilli in a pitta later!!

Love to hear from you and maybe make bump buddies.

xx

Hi!

How are we all??

I got my BFP on fri but before I found out I was expecting baby no2 i've been feeling a little sick especially after lunchtime.

Now that i've got my BFP does that mean i'm experiencing some form of Morning Sickness? Weirdly I get a headache around 4-5pm, it's happened every day since sat, and i'm drinking loads of water.

Could it be the come down from having 5-6 cups of tea a day? I've cut right down to just my morning coffee and maybe a tea in the afternoon?

My mouth always has a weird taste, like I need to brush my teeth, and things taste funny.

Found it hard to eat much today but i'm looking forward to my chilli in a pitta later!!

Love to hear from you and maybe make bump buddies.

xx

Congratulations!
Those sure sound like pregnancy symptoms to me!
I'm actually worried that I'm not having enough symptoms. This is my 4th and I'm just gone 5 weeks. I'm only feeling the odd bit of nausea and I'm trying to rack my brains when my symptoms set in with the other 3. I'm pretty sure I was in morning sickness hell by 6 weeks, so in a weird way I'm hoping for it!

Oh bless you, enjoy it while it lasts not feeling rubbish!

I had full intentions of going running tonight but I just want to eat tea and go to bed to watch prison break!

I haven't had nausea yet, but I've had diarrhea. Upset stomach in general which is common for me but not this often. Today though my right boob has had stabbing pain. I clutch it in public saying owowow until it passes. Must look interesting lol.

Congratulations, welcome!

I haven't had much MS this pregnancy, but last week I threw up 4x in a night. Perhaps my body was playing catch-up.

Overall things are fine, except my boobs have gotten much bigger, they hurt and they itch. And I'm itching everywhere else. I'M SO ITCHY

I guess it's the weather but it's driving me mad. I'm 10w3d today and my NT scan is for next Friday!

I'm itchy too! Especially my arms and upper back. Never had that before. My tummy also dodgy -which in itself not unusual- but I'm having more diarrhoea type cramps and looser movements (sorry!). Nothing too bad though..

Hi ladies! I've got insomnia for about 5 days straight now. If i wake up to p I'll be up for 3 or 4 hours...its horrible. Other than that i feel good. I have some days that i just want to eat and other days with bad heartburn. Oh, and my uterus feels very heavy. ..identical to AF cramps that its got me worried :shrug:

Urggg I forgot to mention the tmi bottom area, terrible looseness, and sore :(
And my left boob is very sore and lumpy, oh the joys!

Registered my pregnancy yesterday so at least my first scan and 8 week appoint have been made, can't wait to have a little bump now :)

Nearly 24hrs with no sickly feelings! Things are looking up!

Ditto the tmi bottom area. Really annoying.
Morning sickness went up a bit in last two days but based on previous experience it's not too bad yet,
Yesterday I got so upset as I wanted to boil some pasta. Couldn't find the right pot, I was almost crying. Found it dirty in the dishwasher and was so upset at the "injustice" I started banging one press door off the other until I got it out of my system. Thankfully there were no witnesses ;)

Ah yes the mood wings have been 'mentioned' by hubby already!

It's hard with a little one wanting your attention 24/7 when all want to do is enjoy moments maybe looking at nursery things etc.

Had a terrible itching episode last night and went to bed just coudn't get to sleep, I was so restless and wriggling, I started to get a headache I was so frustrated over it.
I remember getting restless legs with DS and I know it can't be that already but i'm not looking forward to it again!

No MS for 2 days now, starting to wonder if it was even MS or just a bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->