how bad is you AF?

miel

Married to an amazing guy
Reaction score
to a scale from 1 to 10 ...how bad is your AF?

at the pick of my AF mine is a big 10 !!!
i have goose bump as the cramps are so bad !!!
heavy bleeding :(

Hard to say...
Judging on pain/cramps... usually 3, 4 on a bad month (I feel lucky about this one!).
Judging on general "icky" feeling... 7 easy
Judging on length.... 10! Stupid :witch: can dwaddle around for as many as 10 flipping days. :growlmad:

1, but only due to my mooncup, it seriously cuts down the cramps and time for bleeding :)

god definatly a 10 for me, i suffer from menorrhagia(very heavy periods) So always have crippling cramps, fatigue, headaches etc! but i will suffer every symptom as i know sooner or later i will get 9 months off! and then my Dr will treat it :)

Mine are about a 4. Although i have horrible spotting for days before and after, it only lasts for 2/3 days. I feel fat, bloated and delicate. I can get a headache and my temper is terrible just before. I only get a few cramps these days. However, last cycle i had to take pain killers in the night and they didn't work - i was really worried but it was just the one night.

Depends - usually 3 or 4, but occasionally I will have a month where I will be throwing up for a few hours and sweating and shaky. Thankfully not too often

today is so bad for me ...i am actually going home as i am bend in half!!!my employee coming :) she is so nice !!! thanks god i have her!!!

aww. :( That's some serious :witch: -- steal her broom and beat her over the head with it -- she more than deserves it from you! Rest up and feel better soon! :hugs:

Usually I would rate the first couple of days a 9 or 10 but after my lap surgery it's gotten better, and went down to about a 4-6 then went back up to 8 then the last 2 cycles have been 2s! How's that for an answer...haha. Good post btw :)

I'd say mine is about a 9/10... Gets pretty bad sometimes, I used to have to miss school as I couldn't move, go really pale, have cold sweats and am just doubled over in pain... I can honestly say I hate AF!!

Mine was a 10 this cycle. Wow. It was just nasty. Tears were involved. Heating pad got a workout. Very heavy flow.

My AF is usually 7 to 8 days and a 12 on the scale. So heavy, throwing up, crying. They suckkk bad. Can't wait to be rid of them for a good 9 months hahaha

pain/cramps...10. i'm not a wimp, either. i take pain well. but ever since i went off the pill (and before it, actually) i get cramps like something inside me is trying to kill me. my mom was given a prescription for vicodin for hers, as they're so bad. guess it runs in the family.

but everything else, I'm pretty lucky with.

it lasts about 48 hours, and at its heaviest it's a medium flow. one box of tampons can last a few months for me.

Im not sure if its cos of my low pain threshold but mine are like 10. The first day its maybe a 5 not so bad but day 2 to 4 are killer and af hangs around for as long as a week at times!
Granted Im hoping to have a 9 month break now :) I reckon the pain of childbirth over 9 months is totally worth the af pain!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->