How can I alleviate the painful cramps I am having and I am pregnant

scorpgirl05

Reaction score
I am 5 weeks pregnant and this same thing happened with my first baby I am getting these very painful pelvic floor cramps and they last until about 9 weeks for me any advice?

Drink lots of water, and rest as much as possible. Honestly, it's a part of pregnancy, and there's not much changing it. They tend to be worst with each pregnancy, as do stretching pains, so don't be concerned if they're worse than you remember. I try to just keep my mind busy on other things so I'm not focusing on the discomfort.

You can always take Tylenol but I would only use that as a last resort. Maybe try a hot water bottle or warm wet towels? Other than that I agree that rest is your best option and to try to take things easier now that you're pregnant. It is a good excuse to get your OH, family and friends to help :)

Does it feel like the are in your cervix? Im 5+4 and today it feels better but the last 3or 4 days i had like cramps pains that felt almost on my cervix. Im sure glad it feels better now.

Yes they are definitely in my cervix and I am still having them and thank you for all the suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"