How can I increase EWCM naturally?

mrs unicorn

Reaction score
Hi, since coming off bcp in August 2015 I've noticed I don't have much (or any sometimes) EWCM. When I was on the bcp I definitely had it, just didn't know what it was. and the first cycle off bcp I had loads! Since then I actually find it difficult to track my cm. We are using preseed now but I know there are lots of ways to help increase it naturally and am wondering what you ladies have found to be the most effective. I've heard omega 3, 6, 9 vits, evening primrose oil, green tea?

I also had a lot of CM my first cycle off bcp. This is my second cycle off the pill, and I have no where near as much! I have read that drinking more water can help, and I did notice an increase when I made sure I was drinking more and staying hydrated.

Definitely drink more water. I also drink grapefruit juice. It peaks about 4 hours after drinking it. But it has helped a lot.

Definitely drink lots of water. Also, are you checking it at your cervix? You don't need loads. You just need to know it's there at all to give you an idea you're fertile so you can time things best.

Yes, I do check it at cervix as not a lot makes it's way further down. There is some, but when on bcp I didn't have to go looking for it so thought that maybe I should try to increase it. IDK maybe I'm worrying about nothing? I do tend to drink a good amount but I'll definitely pay more attention to how much I'm drinking, and maybe try some grapefruit juice. I'm thinking of getting some evening primrose oil to take up until Ov.

I did evening primerose and Robitussin up until O and lots of water

I've been taking evening primrose oil but I'm not entirely sure that it's doing anything. I don't get any EWCM, only watery. I've resorted to preseed and did get pregnant first cycle using it.

Thanks ladies. Think I'll give the EPO a go next cycle. I don't ever take vitamins/supplements (apart from TTC vits since coming off bcp) so I'll just give them a try and see if that does anything. Ltweety how long have you been taking them for, maybe it takes a while?

Mrs Unicorn,
I've been taking EPO since maybe September. I also started preseed in August. However, I read you are only supposed to take it before o as it can induce uterine contractions that can prevent implantation? I'm not sure if I put any stock into that so early in pregnancy (as in during the tww) but I really haven't noticed a difference. Maybe that's why?

Seriously try Omega 3 fish oil and drink plenty of water around o.

Amazing!!! And u can continue taking Omega 3 throughout your pregnancy

Ltweety I think you're doing the right thing though. From what I've read it's says not to take after o. I've started with EPO this cycle so I'll see how that goes. Going to try and drink plenty of water too.

I've only bought a small bottle of the EPO so if I'm not keen I might try the omega 3 tesh.

I think I might try Omega 3...it can't hurt anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->