How can I kick start ovulation/period naturally?

sarah1980

Reaction score
Hello!

I've been TTC for almost a year now. After having my implanon removed I had 3 normal cycles then nothing for 8 months now. I've been to my GP and my blood tests came back normal, although I'm not sure what was tested for and I'm now waiting on an appointment for a scan.

My GP has said she can refer me to the assisted conception unit however that's likely to be some months yet and I'll have to pay for any treatment.

So I'm looking for natural ways to induce ovulation and regulate my periods, I've heard of agnus castus but I've no idea where to get it or how to take it?

Any advice welcome.

Sarah xxx

I've been taking a natural fertility cleanse this cycle that seems to be helping. Its from natural-fertility-info.com its got lots of info for everything you could possibly want to know about natural fertility help! Good luck!! I'm right there with you in how long we've been trying too. Not far behind anyway.

I think Vitex helped me ovulate after birth control. Lots of ladies here recommend it.

Exactly the same time as me! How strange! How have your cycles been MrsMcCurdy?

Sarah xxx

I'm actually ready to start my 13th cycle any day now. I was having cycles anywhere from 21 days to 28 but this one has been 47 days so I'm slowing back down to be even with the months again. And most of those months I haven't ovulated and I bleed for 2-3 weeks which is why I'm taking the cleanse. So as far as periods go, we have the opposite problems. Lol. How many for you? What have you tried so far?
~Ashley~

I'm actually ready to start my 13th cycle any day now. I was having cycles anywhere from 21 days to 28 but this one has been 47 days so I'm slowing back down to be even with the months again. And most of those months I haven't ovulated and I bleed for 2-3 weeks which is why I'm taking the cleanse. So as far as periods go, we have the opposite problems. Lol. How many for you? What have you tried so far?
~Ashley~

Oh dear, yes we are at the opposite end from each other! So far I haven't tried anything! I'm going to get some vitex/agnus castus tomorrow to try that. I'm also just starting to lose some weight, I'm 5 stone overweight and around 2 stone heavier than I was when I conceived ds so I'm hoping loosing some may also help!

Sarah xxx

~Ashley~

Oh dear, yes we are at the opposite end from each other! So far I haven't tried anything! I'm going to get some vitex/agnus castus tomorrow to try that. I'm also just starting to lose some weight, I'm 5 stone overweight and around 2 stone heavier than I was when I conceived ds so I'm hoping loosing some may also help!

Sarah xxx

Yes, I highly recommend Vitex and also the fertility cleanse. It would be helpful for me to lose some weight too. I've been eating better recently now to start exercising again. Oh boy! And with Vitex make sure to take it consistently and it may take awhile to start noticing differences but it will come. Good luck! I hope it works quickly!!
~Ashley~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"