• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

how can i stop myself obsessing over IC evap lines?!

Belle Shine

Reaction score
I took an IC test yesterday afternoon and threw it away after 10 mins and seeing it was negative. Of course, I dug it back out of the bin about an hour later to double check (because that is the done thing, right?). There was a very lovely thick evap line on the stick.. best one I've ever seen so my hopes were raised again. :wacko:

A few hours later I took another two ICs. Both bfn to start but checked half hour later and one had another evap line.

This morning I took 3 IC tests! And not a single evap line on any of them.. just a clear BFN. And yet I am still looking at them every half hour or so, just in case the magic line appears. :dohh:

I couldn't pinpoint ovulation this month so I'm not sure exactly how many dpo I am, but AF should be due from tomorrow.

I really don't want to accept a bfn but I know I should. I'm pretty sure I'll still test again later today, just in case.

I'm not usually this obsessive, but I think that first evap line has set me on a dangerous path of false hopes. :dohh:

Someone please help me get back on track and into reality. How can I regroup and start again? :blush::wacko::flower:

xxx

These evap lines sound really cruel. I'm probably just assisting the obsession here but are we sure their eval lines? could you post a pic so we can obsess over them with you?

I think I've managed to attach the pic. I pulled it around so much that I ruined the stick after this so I had to throw it out.

Sorry about the grubby windowsill!

Edit: I think it must be evap simply because the fmu tests I did this morning came back bfn

Attachments

• WP_20151117_001 (2).jpg
    WP_20151117_001 (2).jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 15
wow i definitely see that line too! how confusing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"