How can they be so cruel :o(

moomoo

Mumma to 2 & 1 in heaven!
Reaction score
Hi All, you have probably read my thread from a fe days ago...ive been bleeding for 3 days now...went to see gp and they booked me for a scan on weds. despite the fact i've been to A & E. They didnt want to know then either...now i have to wait until tomorrow lunchtime to see is our baby is still alive. How can they be so cruel as to make me wait 4 days for a scan!! :cry: I can eat, sleep or do anything with worry...i wish they werent so insensitive :cry:

unforchantly thats the way they do it. my gp did it. they way they look at it is if it has happened a scan isnt going to help. thats what my gp told me..
they tend to only rush threw high rick patients. its taken me 18 months to figure that out.
just relax today and get lots of cuddles off OH

Awww hun i don't know what to say,
I cant imagine how your feeling and it does seem terribly cruel and insensitive to make you wait any length of time to know whats happening.
Im sending massive :hug: hun.....hope you get a good out come from your scan, i would say try to relax and take it easy but i know if it was me id find it impossible.

:hugs: :hugs:

I got a scan the next day when I thought I was miscarrying... Couldn't do it that same day coz it could take a bit for the heartbeat to stop if I was miscarrying...
Thats so cruel that you have to wait so long!! Fingers crossed its a sticky one!
:hug:
Wishing you all the best

I know, it's terrible. I bled whilst on holiday in wales and the emergency dr there said wait 4 days and take a pregnancy test??? I waited 2 days and went home and saw my doctor and he sent me for a scan the next day (didn't even occur to me to ask for a scan in wales, i was a mess) so maybe it depends on where you are but it's so mean making you wait! :hugs:

I'm sorry they are making you wait for so long its cruel and disgusting especially as you aint sleeping or eating. Look at it this way it's only one more day you have done 3-4 days already, get as much TLC from OH, and family as you can try to chill out don't do anything except lay on sofa watch some DVDs, read a good book if you can. My heart goes out to you honey all still could be ok xxx

The only hope im clinging onto, is that my mum had periods for 4 months when she was pregnant with me, so im hoping and praying its just one of those things...im scared stiff......... :(

Hope everythings alright hun x The wait must be awful, but thats how it works unforunately.

They do work it like that but its incredibly stressful and awful for mums who are scared stiff.
I won't say don't worry as you probably still will,I went through the same thing with a previous PG unfortunately I lost.
But also with this PG and scan showed baby was fine.
Try and keep rested today,do as little as possible and keep positive.
I have bled in two pregnancies now and both times was fine ((((hugs))))

I had this too waiting is awful but the problem is they like to let nature takes it course either way hun so just try to think positive!!

So sorry they're making you wait. They don't seem to realise that what seems like 'just 4 days' to them feels like an eternity when you're the one waiting for it :(

Really hope everything's ok :hugs: x

Thanks guys, its reasuring that its others that have been treated as shit as me...im getting contraction stlye cramps now...so painful :cry: im soooo sad, i truely think we have lost the baby :sadangel::sadangel::sadangel: xx

Oh darling, I'm so sorry you're being put through this. It's really unfair :hugs: I was lucky with my last 2 mcs I was in Switzerland where they treat you much better, I would hate to have to do the same again in UK.
I will pray for you that it's one of those things hun x

Could u call them back and tell them that u have started having bad cramps?

:cry::cry:ive phoned about 3 times telling them its getting worse, they told me to take paracetamol for the cramps. i doubt there is much more they can do... i've just got to wait for the scan tomorrow. This is breaking my heart, im so upset

its horrid hun.. 3 times they wouldnt help me it was only my 4th m/c they acctually scanned me and looked after me but thats coz of a diff hospital and they wanted something from me..

chin up babe and big hugs
xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back