How common are evap lines?

India_86

Reaction score
Hello all,

just wondered how common evap lines are? I had a very faint line two days ago, 10DPO on a Tesco test, I assumed that this was an evap but I really hoped not. Then yesterday I did a pound world First Vue test which was negative. Then today at 12 dpo I had what is either a very very faint positive or another evap with the 2nd pound world test.

Any thoughts?

I was always told if it doesn't show in 3 minutes, it's an evap.

Fx'd for you!

Thanks,

both times I left them because I fell back asleep, but the one I tried yesterday I also left and it still doesn't have a line at all. Do you know what causes an evap?

I don't know about the brands you mention, but unfortunately, evap lines are becoming much more common than they used to be. Even brands like First Response, which used to have a reputation for being evap free, now commonly have them. It's probably due to money saving measures by the companies making them. Somehow, stuff sticks to the test strip and/or the materials in the test strips stain/change too easy now.

Pretend that any line that is almost too faint to see and/or shows up after the test time limit is non-existent. It is probably just the test strip becoming visible, unless tests taken on future days are showing darker lines.

Thanks,

I expected that would be the case but I thought...maybe...

It's the maybe that drives us crazy, lol.

I would think that you are still early enough at 12dpo to possibly get the ultra faint true positives. Let us all know if 13 or 14dpo show darker!

Thanks,

guna try to hold out from testing until 15dpo...not sure if I will! Will let you know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->