How could I forget?!

imaswimmer2

Reaction score
How could I forget how much I HATE being pregnant?! I hate endless nausea, I hate repetitive gagging, I hate being exhausted at all times. Ugh I just hate it all 😣

Awww hugs. Because the ending part and thereafter make you forget it all. I was worried about that because I have been pregnant 3x before, most recently in Dec/Jan. The women in my family do not handle hcg well at all. So I was dreading being pregnant again. But my levels came back at 137 yesterday and I feel like Skylar the pregnancy unicorn from "What to Expect". "I just have all this extra energy. Plus I'm like crazy horny." I'm just trying to enjoy these days before it all hits the fan and I want to die all the time. Which might be soon. I almost threw up dinner r_r

Lol. I hate it too, the beginning and the end. Normally 2nd tri is ok for me which is when i start to get excited. This pregnancy wasn't planned, my last pregnancy was horrendous! So i was so glad right after i gave birth, that I'd never have to do it again. Ha!
I'm hoping morning sickness and exhaustion goes soon so i can feel more like im having a baby, rather then nursing a never ending hangover lol
Hope you feel better soon :)

I loathe this trimester!! This is my third baby, 4th pregnancy. Every time I'm miserable, huge and waddling in third trimester I always used to take comfort in reading the first trimester posts! Lol. Nothing nothing worse than constant nausea, gas,exhaustion and endless worry/ uncertainty. The race to 13 weeks...

Hahaha you mean it only gets worse?! Greeeeat. I did just read that in my pregnancy book that things get better second tri then go to s*** again in third haha. Anytime I want to complain about how I feel now, I just wonder what it will be like when it is hot and I'm huge and have to work. Ugh.

oh god I feel your pain im literally so done with the nausea and exhaustion now im only 6 weeks or so fml I have a ds and dd and I cant remember feeling this bad with them :( blahhhhh is all I can say and to top it off im worried that somethings going to go wrong and I would have suffered this way for nothing :(

How could I forget how much I HATE being pregnant?! I hate endless nausea, I hate repetitive gagging, I hate being exhausted at all times. Ugh I just hate it all 😣

So I'm one of the lucky ones who didn't get really bad morning sickness. I only felt nauseous once in a while and never for very long, however I honestly hate being pregnant. Mine was unplanned, to say the least, and though I always wanted 3 children, I might just stick with one now that I know what this is like. I guess nine months isn't too much to ask for a child, but man, sometimes it just feels like it's going on forever!

I'm glad I'm not the only one out there :) You'd think I'd learn as this is my 4th pregnancy, but each time I swear it's worse than the time before

This is baby #4 and I am only 10.5 weeks. I hate being pregnant, I would rather be in labour than be as uncomfortable as what pregnancy makes me. I can only hope that this little one won't be as stubborn as my other three and might be a little less overdue. Good luck to you all. I hope you all feel better soon!

Because if we remembered it, we wouldn't have more babies and mankind would cease to exist. :) You forget pretty quick too. I remember thinking that I will never do this again about half way through my first trimester and now I'm already thinking about baby #3. I'm sorry you feel so yucky though. Hopefully it passes soon! :hugs:

I'm almost seven weeks and I feel like crap. My first pregnancy was a breeze. No nausea, no tiredness. Just towards the end, uncomfortable. With this pregnancy, I'm already worn out. Hopefully this will change in the second trimaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->