How could I ovulate before +OPK???

Runner6160

Reaction score
Hi all!

Fertility Friend has given me dotted crosshairs on CD17, which is a day or two earlier than normal O date. I am confused because this was a whole day and a half before my first positive OPK. It was a day before my peak on my ovulation monitor as well.....

Anyone have any experience with this? I am unsure if I actually ovulated, or if I should just continue to keep BD'ing.

Thanks!!! :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c0bee/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

you didnt use a opk the day before that positive it could have been the night before also for a positive as you can have a few surges.
also your temps have open circles so they could be off to

Same thing happened to me. I had a positive opk at night (had tested all day and gotten negatives) and fertility friend said I ovulated that day. Ff has been off for me once before (I know because that month it only showed that I had a 13 day luteal phase and I always have 14-15 day lp. Do you temp orally? I do and I think it can screw up sometimes. My temp is a full degree lower if I take in some breaths with an open mouth. It's hard to trust every reading with oral temps, so I'd probably go with your other signs if those match up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->