How could she????

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by mrsstreet0417, Apr 9, 2009.

1. mrsstreet0417

mrsstreet0417 Mom to Isabella and Emma

So......I am really just feeling devastated right now. I have spent the last hour or two in the emergency room and I just feel like dying, to be honest. I was talking to my Dad on the phone and he was asking what was wrong b/c he had seen my facebook status. Well, when I told him, I asked what blood type I was b/c MIL wanted to know if one of my parents was RH-. Well, turns out, even though my mom said she wasn't, my mom is RH-. And, big surprise, guess what? I am too. And I AM losing this baby too. Four babies lost, and I don't understand how my mother could be SO cruel and cold-hearted and EVIL. I am just dying inside right now. After this, there is going to be no contact with my mother and I anymore. I can't speak to someone like that. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

2. broodylocket

broodylocket Well-Known Member

:hugs: aww hunni xxxx sorry for ur loss.

3. Dream.A.Dream

Dream.A.Dream Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!

:hugs: So sorry for your loss xx

4. AnotherMrs

AnotherMrs #1 on the way!

:hugs: I'm sorry dear. But let us look to the positive. You now know and will be able to take care of it next time. And do give your dear mum another chance... maybe she just didn't know. Mine doesn't either. Hang in there.

5. KJunkie

KJunkie Guest

I am so sorry for your loss. xx

6. Parkep

Parkep Very happy mom

hey hun i am so sorry for your loss.... do they not test you for that??
    they did both time i had to go to the ER.... even though i told them i was

7. mrsstreet0417

Yeah they tested me this time-the other times I just stayed at home and didn't go in..:blush: of course now I feel like a dumbass....

8. Amberley

Amberley 1st trimester

I'm so, so sorry for your loss.

I had a mc in January 09 but as was 6 weeks was not tested for bloods etc. Now pg again and was tested yesterday - results to come back in a few weeks.

My sister is RH- and she too had a m/c (and is also pg again now) - I didn't realise this has anything to do with being more likely to m/c - sorry for my ignorance but are the two related?

:hug: to you.X

9. mrsstreet0417

Yeah, the way it was explained to me was that the RH- acts like a antibody to the baby and attacks it and flushes it out...So basically my body attacked and killed all my babies...what a depressing horrifying thought....

10. babybuffy84

babybuffy84 Happy new mummy :)

Oh hunny am sorry for your losses am sending you tons of :hugs: :hugs:

11. baby.love

baby.love Guest

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: My thoughts are with you x

12. jessica rabbi

jessica rabbi Well-Known Member

:hugs:i soo sorry for your loss .:hugs:

13. third time

third time Well-Known Member

Oh no, I'm so sorry for your loss, maybe your mum didn't know and that's why she said that???

Hopefully they can do something about it now and you can have a healthy pregnancy

Amy xx

14. pixiepower

pixiepower Well-Known Member

Oh hun, I can totally undertand why you feel so angry, big ((((hugs)))) xx

15. Rebaby

Rebaby Mama to 2 boys

I'm so sorry hunny :hugs:

16. gracegrace

gracegrace happily pregnant with 2nd

I'm really sorry :hugs:
    Did she know the significance of her Rh status?

17. loopdido

loopdido Mum to 2

Oh you poor thing! I'm sure your mum didn't know that by withholding this information she was putting your pregnancies at risk. Maybe talk to her about it - would she have a reason to want to put you through that?

Sorry you are loosing this baby too - at least they can treat you accordingly when you get that beautiful bfp next time!

My cousins girlfriend is RH- and now has 3 children, she just had to go get treatment the minute she got her bfp which she always tested for early. her 3 bubs are all fine btw.

Wishing you all the luck for your future pregnancy and hope you can reconcile things with your mum.....

18. mrstapster

mrstapster pregnant after MC

:cry: sorry your going through this again :hug:

19. mrsstreet0417

Yeah, from what my Dad said, she had to get a shot when she was pregnant with me, and so she knew...It takes too much energy to hold grudges though, so i'm trying to wait until i talk to her-see what her excuse is. she thinks shs should be the one having a baby, and she has even cried before when we teased her about being a grandma. i don't want t think she'd do something like this on purpose though, but my mother does have a record for being ridiculous at times. like, when she flirted with my fiance when we first got back together....LOL. basically, i'm in pain and doped up on medicine and even though this could have been prevented, i'll be mad later...