how cute, cant wait

sma1588

mommy 2 kaydence
Reaction score
nothing to inportant just think its cute

my OH watches his neice from time to time and its so cute just to watch him put her in her car seat, in her high chair and clean her up when shes done eating, he always plays with her and takes good care of her. she looks like she could b his kid when shes holding his hand in the store its sooooooo cute. i know he will be a very good daddy and him mom and sis tell him he needs to have a baby and that he will be a good daddy!!!! awww i cant wait

aaaaaw this is a lovely thread.
its great when our OH's are good with kids x x x x
best of luck with TTC hun x x x

Awww bless, my OH hates kids.....but he is amazing with his little sister, he says he likes her coz shes cute and not a moody kid that cries all the time...He will be a great dad to our LO..Hes already a great dad to Eike (Our puppy)

Dont you just love it when men show their loving gentle side :p xx

its great because it just makes me think not only how good of an uncle he is but thats hes going to make a good dad and we have both already decided on names that we BOTH like yay.also we were talking about how we would like to dress them and went looking at baby clothes last night............ oh yah i didnt mention thats shes 2 and hes taken care of her alot since she was 2 months old!

alot of ppl hate the kids that just scream but its more of the parents fault so the way u rais them is the way there going to be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->