How dark did your test line get?

1wantbaby3

Reaction score
I've been worried that my tests wernt as dark as they should and they stayed the same for a couple of days.
How dark did your test get? Does everyone's go as dark as the control line or am I just being silly.
Here's 3 tests 12 dpo 14dpo and this morning 15dpo
I also got 1-2 wks on a digital on 12 dpo.

Is this progression ok.
I've had a few mc so I'm anxious x

Attachments

• 2016-12-10 09.21.33.jpg
    2016-12-10 09.21.33.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 20161210_082244.jpg
    20161210_082244.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 8
Mine were the same when testing before a missed period.

Period was due yesterday
Should it be darker than this x

Those tests look absolutely fine,I used them and now 9 weeks x

They look pretty good to me ! I tested only 6 days after I missed my period and it was darker by a fine line ! Don't worry at all ! U just missed ur period and these are dark enough!! :) congrats

Oh, your lines are just fine for being so newly pregnant! When I was pregnant with my third-born, I thought the pregnancy was doomed because I was getting BFNs and tested every day from 7DPO on! I finally got an extremely light BFP at 5 weeks along, which was 21DPO! And she's 2 now!

STOP TESTING :haha: you'll drive yourself mad!!, your lines look great!. Line darkness really isn't an indicator of how well a pregnancy is going. X

thanks everyone ❤❤❤❤
I promise I havnt bought any more test 😉 an will bb ringing doc on monday to sort further appointments an possible early scan. My last pregnancy ended very early and was thought to be etopic. Thankfully it wasn't after a week of daily blood tests and internal scans.
This is my rainbow baby so I'm praying for a healthy pregnancy

Mine eventually got darker than the control line but it took time. There were plenty of times where it would stay the same shade for a couple of days in a row. Your progression looks totally normal for the stage you're at.

I eventually just stopped testing. It was surprisingly easy. I realized that I couldn't really change anything if something went wrong, and I was just causing myself daily panic and unhappiness.

I was on hoilday when I got my bfp and when we got home I tested again just because I had a test in the cupboard I was about 19dpo and 5 days days late for af and it was as dark as the contol line then.

So it's probably still too early to be dark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->