How did/do you entertain your LO at 15 weeks? x

Mantha

Mummy to Lewis :) x
Reaction score
My LO is 15 weeks, he wont sleep much and always wants entertaining. We get up at 8-9 o clock at it seems by dinner time, weve run out of things to do. He goes under his playgym and will stay under there for about an hour as he loves it. We play with his toys which lasts about 20 mins. We wonder round the house and have a look in each room. We play peek-a-boo for about ten mins. He will watch cbeebies for about ten mins. He will also play in his bouncer for about ten mins. But then im kind of stuck on what to do with him as he tends to get bored when sitting with me and only likes cuddles if i walk around with him. Also his bottle doesnt take long either lol he guzzles it down within 15 mins.

Any suggestions on how to entertain him would be greatly appreciated :)

Oh yes I remember this well! I felt like I was boring the socks off LO every day :) I think it's really important to remember that just simply looking at A New Thing is extremly exciting for LO.

I used to put my feet up on the coffee table and lay LO on my legs facing me, upright against my thighs. I would have a pile of 'things' next to me (wooden spoons, crinkly bags of food, balls of wool, toys etc etc) and just show them to her, let her play with them as much as she wanted to, then move onto the next thing. Before I knew it, an hour was gone!

Also books are great. Babies can look at them for hours if you sit them in your lap and keep turning the pages for them. I used to do this and have a magazine at my side so while LO was staring at pics, I could read gossip - BAD MUMMY!

Finally, I found this website really useful when LO was younger:

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/baby/development/letsplay/

Have fun!

I've been wondering this too! Oliver's still a bit too young to properly 'play' with or be interested in his toys and I keep running out of things to entertain him with. We do sing nursery rhymes - but I end up forgetting most of them and start singing Green Day songs......

We go for a walk most days, baby gym, toys and book reading, but other than that I was wondering how to keep LO happy too! I am going to start going to sing and action classes from 16 weeks, and I am going to start going to more things for baby and when his eczema gets better I will take him swimming xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->