How did everyone sleep last night?

mayacat

Reaction score
Me: I haven't had such sucky sleep since 5w. I'm not sure whether to blame the cat, the owl out the window, my bladder, excitement to get my first appointment done and tell parents on Friday or all of it. (The owl was pretty cool though). I feel like a sloth today.

Pretty rubbish night here last night, the past few nights have all been bad. Seem to fall asleep fine then come 2-3am I'm awake and can't get back off to sleep again.
Pretty annoying when my eldest three are all awake between 6-7am :(

My sleep was rubbish and has been for a few days, my problem is I get too hot (I have hot flushes) which wake me up then I can't get back to sleep, while hubby is there snoring away!!! Makes me angry sometimes lol xxx

I actually had a little trouble sleeping last night due to some cramping that came out of nowhere, which I haven't had in while. It concerned me at first, but with no blood showing it's face I'm sure I'm okay. Other than that, the night before I slept like a baby :sleep:

I've been getting bad sleep from the start. I've never been a good sleeper, and the only thing that got me halfway normal was melatonin, which I can't take now :( Between that, and my bladder, pelvis pain, and occasionally my brat dogs, I'm having a rough time of it. It's a good thing I work from home and set my own schedule. I'd have been fired from a regular job by week 6... Even DH has commented on my poor sleep and tossing and turning, and he's been putting up with my insomnia for 11 years and should be used to it by now.

Been getting pretty good sleep since we made the bedroom like 10 degrees below zero, but had a horrible dream that kept me up the night. Stupid dreams.

Here's hoping we all sleep better tonight. Starting it off nauseous but we'll see how the next 8.5 hours go...

Anyone get better sleep last night? I had a slight headache all night (I should have eaten dessert!) and my nipples were crazy sensitive, so any time they brushed my nightgown or I changed positions so they were touching the mattress they annoyed the crap out of me. Pregnancy is such a magical time...

My night sucked....
I couldn't sleep for anything.
Now i'm not gonna sleep tonight because my first appt is tomorrow at 7:45 and then i work at 11 for 8 hours. Tonight is gonna be bad.

I tossed and turned in the beginning then once i fell a sleep I slept like a baby. I think I only got up twice to pee last night so it was a good night. :)

I wouldn't sleep either! The night before the first appointment is like the night before Christmas, but with 10 times the terror :p

I agree... The night before your first appt. is nerve racking.. Are you getting an US tomorrow? @ForbearingLuv

Good luck at your apt!

I have not been sleeping good cause I am already paranoid about sleeping position for the baby. I am a stomach sleeper, but feel bad sleeping that way now. Ugh...side sleeping sucks.

Also still cosleping with our 11 month old and she is teething so wakes up instead of sleeping through the night.

Good luck at your apt!

I have not been sleeping good cause I am already paranoid about sleeping position for the baby. I am a stomach sleeper, but feel bad sleeping that way now. Ugh...side sleeping sucks.

From what I hear, as long as you're comfortable on your stomach, it's still safe. You'll get uncomfortable before you could squish baby. When I asked my midwife about pelvis pain and sleep positions, she said don't spend all night in one position because it puts strain on the pelvis, but nothing about avoiding my stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->