How did everyone's scan go today?

K

Katieeeee

To all the lovely ladies who had their scan today, how did it go??

What a nerve racking experience, even after I heard her say there was a heart beating away, I still couldn't settle down and relax!

I found it so cute and amazing when I could see him/her waving at me! :happydance: and funny when he/she was being stubborn and wouldn't move when she wanted him to.

It's weird, I can almost see a face on the picture, and it actually looks like he's smiling?!! And is holding a microphone and singing to me! :rofl:

Is a posterior placenta normal? If it was a low lying placenta they would have put that on the form wouldn't they?

Hope it went well for you all :) Hugs xx

Posterior means its at the back so you should be able to feel kicks sooner than what those people with an anterior placenta can :) it also means that the midwife will be able to hear the heartbeat clearer according to my pregnancy book.

Low lying placenta would defo be on your notes :)

Congratulations on a lovely scan btw :D glad all went well.

Hi,
I had mine yesterday and it was AMAZING. I was so nervous beforehand, and was convinced something was wrong. Everything perfect though, and they've put my forward a week, so I'm now 11+1!! My scan picture is not very good compared to what you could see on the screen though.

xxx

Ha ha ha I will try my best! Thing is to everyone else it'll probably look completely normal and I'll end up looking like a complete weirdo with an overactive imagination :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->