How did everyone's scan go today?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Katieeeee, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Katieeeee

Katieeeee Guest

To all the lovely ladies who had their scan today, how did it go??

What a nerve racking experience, even after I heard her say there was a heart beating away, I still couldn't settle down and relax!

I found it so cute and amazing when I could see him/her waving at me! :happydance: and funny when he/she was being stubborn and wouldn't move when she wanted him to.

It's weird, I can almost see a face on the picture, and it actually looks like he's smiling?!! And is holding a microphone and singing to me! :rofl:

Is a posterior placenta normal? If it was a low lying placenta they would have put that on the form wouldn't they?

Hope it went well for you all :) Hugs xx

2. Twiglet

Twiglet Mum to 2!

Posterior means its at the back so you should be able to feel kicks sooner than what those people with an anterior placenta can :) it also means that the midwife will be able to hear the heartbeat clearer according to my pregnancy book.

Low lying placenta would defo be on your notes :)

Congratulations on a lovely scan btw :D glad all went well.

3. minicazzybee

minicazzybee Mummy to baby Alexander

Hi,
    I had mine yesterday and it was AMAZING. I was so nervous beforehand, and was convinced something was wrong. Everything perfect though, and they've put my forward a week, so I'm now 11+1!! My scan picture is not very good compared to what you could see on the screen though.

xxx

4. purpledahlia

purpledahlia Mummy

put a scan pic up of the singing LO katieeee...

5. Katieeeee

Katieeeee Guest

Ha ha ha I will try my best! Thing is to everyone else it'll probably look completely normal and I'll end up looking like a complete weirdo with an overactive imagination :blush: