How did you decide: dating, more kids...

Discussion in 'Single Parents' started by DobbyForever, Jul 2, 2021.

1. DobbyForever

DobbyForever First Time Momma

I don't know if this makes sense. I'm not looking for strategies on how to make a decision. I'm just curious. When you were deciding whether to keep dating vs just stay single forever OR have more kids as a single mom vs not have more kids, what was the deciding factor for you? I keep going back and forth on what I want. So I'm just, what was your AHA moment to either keep/stop looking for Mr. Right or have more kids as a single mom (not if you were in a relationship).

2. Shezza84uk

Shezza84uk Mum of 5

My deciding factor was waiting to see who I met and what they wanted, I initially didn’t want more children but then I had to be open that there would be a possibility that the person I meet would wants children.
    I decided that if this was suppose to happen I would like to be at least committed first, thankfully for me after 3 years single and a fair few dates most of block as I walked away I met my now husband and we have a gorgeous blend with 5 children.

I’m glad I took the leap and realised not everyone is the same.