• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

How did you feel weeks/days before labour?

C

CMarie

Hey Ladies :flower:

I know some of you are second/third/fourth time around pregnant so you've already been through labour or some of you have just had your babies (congrats!). I was wondering what you guys felt like a few weeks before labour hit or even just a few days?

This is my first little one and I'm sure all the other first time moms out there would love to hear stories too!

I would love to know too... C'mon mums! I'm so interested to know if you felt different or had a hint that something (even slightly) was happening or on its way to happening!

I had quite bad back ache for the few days leading up to labour! Other then that I felt completely normal, no signs for me at all xxx

Was it upper or lower back? Period pains at all? I'm wondering if anyone had lack of appetite :)

Sorry i cant help im a first timer.. but im really interested to know what everyone says :)xx

Lots of backache and tiredness but thats about it xx

you may get more answers in baby club!but my waters broke 1st. I just felt bit strange bout 30 minutes before they went

nothing for me :( just started with the period pains on and off xxx

hi, popping over from 2nd tri but this is my third pregnancy so thought i'd be able to have a go at answering your post.
To be perfectly honest i didnt feel that much different to normal, but when i say nomal i mean - tired, fed up (5 days overdue), very large. But both times the day before i had quite a few braxton hicks and quite regular which kind of give me a hint that things were going to 'start moving' sometime soon. I had had braxton hicks for a few weeks before but this time it was slightly different as like i say, they were happening more often.
Other than that i didnt really feel any different - just very hopeful that labour would start soon lol.
Hope this helps

Thanks for all your responses ladies!! It's a bit early for me to worry about labour signs, but I'm just so friggin excited for my little guy to get here!! I know there's the typical signs...water breaking, contractions, etc...but I wanted to see if anyone had any unusual signs too. I was talking with my mom and she said that with both my brother and I she just felt "off" a couple days before going to into labour. She was really tired and she just knew something was going on.

I hope you guys get there soon!! :happydance:

Baby started hitting nerves in the ;last few weeks...meaning I would be walking and suddenly a shooting/electric pain down my leg. I guess it was due to the baby dropping, its happening again right now.

Also, just a real unsettled and restless feeling.

with my son, i felt a bit restless (but not enough for me to notice at the time, i only clapped on AFTER i had him..LOL) and i had this very overwhelming urge to make his moses basket look perfect, like id sort out each frill and make sure the blankt in it was perfect etc, i woke up 4am the next morning (it was around 9pm when i got like this) i was having noticable but none painful contractions, which turned into proper labour by 8am, by 4pm i was at hospital being assessed and told i was 5cms, and by 1.15am i had him :)x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"