How did you tell you OH/DH/Etc.?

LeeMcMee

Baby boy due 9/1/23 !!
Reaction score
Hi, there is probably a thread for this but I couldn't find one, but anywho... I'm currently in the TWW but AF is due in 2 days and I'm just thinking about how I'd tell DH when I am eventually pregnant. I was wondering how you all did it or are going to do it as well. I LOVE youtube videos of people telling their OH that they're pregnant.

We are from Massachusetts and he's obsessed with the New England Patriots (please don't post your hate for the GOAT, Tom Brady LOL), so I'm thinking... if I'm pregnant this month, his bday is coming up in a week and I think I would buy an infant onesie that is a Pats jersey and tell him I got him an early bday gift for the Patriots season and he will most likely go into shock LOL

That's a great idea Lee.

And that's so sweet Jo. I would have loved something like that but we have ltttc our ds and now #2 so it just wouldn't work.

With ds he was having a bad morning so I told him I had a secret. The. I whispered I'm pregnant in his ear. After 8 years he didn't believe me and got mad for lying. He later apologized, but I'm pretty sure he was in shock.

This time I actually think I want to do the same thing as he told me he would believe me this time. :haha:

Or I will play into his gamer side and do something with player 4 is loading.

haha he didn't believe you, oh my! I have noticed in youtube videos of women telling their guys, the guys ALWAYS say "are you serious?" lolol I like the gamer idea, too. my DH is also a gamer. you could create a posted saying that and walk in front of his game (when it's paused! LOL) and get in his way.

I gave OH a baby grow of his favourite football team! He kept saying no way? Are you serious? He then couldn't stop smiling to the point his face was hurting! I wish I'd filmed it!

Very cute!! Sounds like he was super happy hahaha well if you have another baby some day, film it when you tell him :D I do want to film it, but he will probably get all embarrassed and tell me not to post it... but obviously I will LOL

I just knew if I was filming he would gues something was up and maybe ruin the surprise! I still think he can't believe it! 😂

hahaha definitely, I would have to hide my phone camera some how lol

I was not very creative lol. For the first baby, he was in the bathroom with me while I was taking the test. He was the one who spotted the BFP before I even had the chance to look at it. For this baby, I just sent him a text message that I had something to tell him and he already knew what it was lol.

I wish I had been more creative, but at the time I was just way too excited to find out. Maybe if we ever have a 3rd baby things can be different.

Mine is no showstopper but I had to take a photo of the test and show him because I was so shocked, I couldn't speak!
But this one was unplanned though..

My DH did a presentation at work where they had to give three work and three personal goals for the upcoming year. He had a logo for the band Offspring as one of his personal goals. I found out I was pregnant at work and so I printed a logo of Offspring and walked into the house with it. Not a show stopper by any means but it was meaningful to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->