how do babies get thet smell the nice baby smell love it

hotsexymum

mum of 4
Reaction score
how do babies get thet smell the nice baby smell love it , is it the milk ?? babies smell soooo nice if you no what i mean ???:hugs:

they just got it like that:hugs:Its the smell of heaven..the finest milk and richest honey..

oooo i love that smell, was in the supermarket with maddi today and she smelt so good, i couldn't stop kissing her :blush: x x x

It's special pheramones (sp?) secreted by theire clever little bodies to make us love them and hold them close....Mother Natures best perfume "eau de baby":happydance:

.....nope, not kidding either:rofl:

If you could bottle and sell it would be worth Millions lol .
That baby smell , I thought it was the powder .. But Finnley has sensitive skin and only used some stuff the Docs gave us that smelt of nothing lol . And he still had that amazing baby smell . Its great :) . xx .

I love that baby smell, it's so scrummy!

Nothing smells better then baby's skin..and it's sooooooooooooo soft!!!! I can see OH and I kissing and cuddling the heck out of our LO! lol

I always thought it was sweat :blush: Lol yeah it smells good, when my sister was born (I was 8) I used to wake her up just so i could ger her out of her cot and smell her. I never knew why my mum used to tell me off for waking her up lol

I always thought it was just the powders and stuff we use on them!

me too lol, i cant remember rosie smelling nice apart from just after bathing her lol, i love johnson baby shampoo even though she didnt have a hair on her head till she was nearly 3 lol i love the smell of talc too oh and baby lotion :rofl:
other than that baby poop and sick don't appeal really :rofl:

Awwww yeah the little baby smell is amazing and when u pick them up and they have bare bums and u wanna blow raspberries on their bum cheeks....or is that just me?!?! or when you pretend to eat their fingers and toes!!! OOOOOOO i cant wait to have a sweet smelling baby!

its because babies dont have all the crap from junk food and stuff going into thier bodies so they always give off a nice fresh smell.

When we start to eat stuff like cheeses, meats, herbs and spices thats when our bodies start to smell funny because the smells from the foods are coming out of our bodies mixed together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->